Join a small group tour for this intimate and in-depth look at Bangkok and Kanchanaburi on this five-day tour taking in natural beauty, traditional cuisine, Second World War history, golden pagodas and ornate palaces, and fascinating culture! Visit an artist village and watch a traditional Puppet Show, discover one of Bangkok's most iconic temples, travel by tuk-tuk for a street food tour, gain an insight into rural Thai life, and cruise along one of Bangkok canals on a long tail boat ride, and more!
- Small group tour - no more than 14!
- Meet a direct descendant from King Rama V
- Cruise along a khlong on a long tail boat ride
- Learn about local art and watch a traditional Puppet Show at Khlong Bang Luang Artist Village
- Visit one of Bangkok's most beautiful temples, Wat Arun
- Travel by tuk-tuk and sample local dishes on a Bangkok street food tour
- Watch a dance and music show in Kanchanaburi
- Gain an insight into rural Thai life at Ban Nong Khao Village
- Join a local family for lunch and savour delicious home-style Thai cooking
- Visit JEATH War Museum and the notorious Bridge on River Kwai
- Four nights' boutique accommodation, with daily breakfast
- Three lunches and four dinners
- Services of a tour leader and driver
- Tours, excursions and activities, as described
- Days One and Two - Bangkok
- Day Three - Ban Nong Khao Village and Kanchanaburi
- Day Four - Kanchanaburi and Bridge on the River Kwai
- Day Five - Bangkok
Various dates available
Contact one of our dedicated travel specialists today to enquire about this holiday
01234 819 699
SELECT TRAVEL HOLIDAYS - BEDFORD'S ONLY AWARD-WINNING TRAVEL AGENCY
Independent and family-run, with a dedicated team of travel specialists with decades of experience, at Select Travel Holidays, you can be assured of first-class customer service and making your dream holiday a reality.
Let our website inspire you, give us a call, or pop in to our shop on Mill Street, Bedford, where you'll be greeted with a friendly smile, and our travel specialists will take care of all the details of your next holiday, so all you have to do is enjoy exploring the world! Whether an all-inclusive luxury resort, an epic rail adventure, or a small group tour, and everything in between, we're here to help you discover the world's most beautiful and exciting destinations - on land or at sea!