Delve into the beauty and enchantment of northern Vietnam, from its eclectic capital, Hanoi, to the beguiling and iconic limestone karst islands and emerald waters of the UNESCO-listed Halong Bay, and try your hand at Vietnamese cookery and the traditional art of papier-mache making, on this intimate small group tour which provides an unique perspective on Vietnam
- Small group tour - no more than 14 guests!
- Dine at KOTO restaurant, a social enterprise teaching disadvantaged young people the art of cookery
- Walking tour of Hanoi, including the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and Temple of Literature
- Street food tour of Hanoi
- Join a local family to learn the art of papier-mache making
- Discover Vietnamese culinary secrets with cooking classes and demonstrations in Ninh Binh and Halong Bay
- Overnight cruise on beautiful Halong Bay, including a visit to Surprise Grotto
- Three nights in boutique hotels, one night in an overnight cruise, with daily breakfast
- Two lunches and three dinners
- Services of a tour leader and driver
- Tours, excursions and activities, as described
- Flights are not included, but can be arranged by our travel specialists
- Days One and Two - Hanoi
- Day Three - Ninh Binh
- Day Four - Halong Bay
- Day Five - Halong Bay and Hanoi
Various dates available
Contact one of our dedicated travel specialists today to enquire about this holiday
01234 819 699
SELECT TRAVEL HOLIDAYS - BEDFORD'S ONLY AWARD-WINNING TRAVEL AGENCY
Independent and family-run, with a dedicated team of travel specialists with decades of experience, at Select Travel Holidays, you can be assured of first-class customer service and making your dream holiday a reality.
Let our website inspire you, give us a call, or pop in to our shop on Mill Street, Bedford, where you'll be greeted with a friendly smile, and our travel specialists will take care of all the details of your next holiday, so all you have to do is enjoy exploring the world! Whether an all-inclusive luxury resort, an epic rail adventure, or a small group tour, and everything in between, we're here to help you discover the world's most beautiful and exciting destinations - on land or at sea!