Island-hop to discover some of the world's most beautiful islands, from the comfort of a friendly and intimate yacht, the M/Y Pegasus, where you'll be welcomed aboard with incomparably warm hospitality. With capacity for just 44 passengers, you'll feel like you're on your own private yacht, and get to know like-minded travellers. With snorkelling, beach barbecues, Creole night, and excursions exploring paradise islands, you'll create unforgettable memories onboard.
- Meet the tortoises of Curieuse Island and enjoy a beach barbecue
- Admire the many varieties of birds on Cousin Island
- Snorkelling opportunities - either from beautiful beaches or straight off a zodiac
- Al fresco dining and lively local entertainment (plus the chance to learn sega dancing and try to win the limbo competition) on Creole Night
- Discover the beautiful island of Praslin, home to the UNESCO-listed Vallee de Mai and the unique coco de mer
- Explore the island of La Digue, renowned for the stunning Source D'argent beach and its famous granite formations
- Visit some of the world's most beautiful beaches
- Seven nights' accommodation on board
- Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Excursions as described*
- Use of snorkelling equipment
- Day One - Victoria, Mahé, and St Anne's
- Day Two - Curieuse Island
- Day Three - Cousin Island, and Anse Lazio
- Day Four - Aride, St Pierre, and Baie St Anne
- Day Five - Baie St Anne (Praslin), Felicite, La Digue
- Day Six - La Digue and Moyenne Island
- Day Seven - Moyenne Island and Victoria, Mahé
- Day Eight - Victoria, Mahé
Various dates available
If you wish to arrange your flights, or tailor-make this holiday to suit your personal preferences, perhaps combining it with another destination, we would be only too happy to help.
Contact one of our dedicated cruise and travel specialists today to enquire about this holiday
01234 819 699
*Please note that a supplement is required for the optional tour of Vallee de Mai from Baie St Anne (Praslin) and the optional excursion to the Veuve Nature Reserve at La Digue.
**n.b. in the months of May-July, it may not be possible to visit Aride due to birds nesting (this was the case during Amy and Rachel's cruise) - but you will be offered the choice to visit somewhere else, for example on Amy and Rachel's cruise, the guests opted to visit the gorgeous Anse Georgette. Itinerary is subject to change as on occasion it may be necessary, or desirable to make alterations.
SELECT TRAVEL HOLIDAYS - BEDFORD'S ONLY AWARD-WINNING TRAVEL AGENCY
Independent and family-run, with a dedicated team of travel specialists with decades of experience, at Select Travel Holidays, you can be assured of first-class customer service and making your dream holiday a reality.
Let our website inspire you, give us a call, or pop in to our shop on Mill Street, Bedford, where you'll be greeted with a friendly smile, and our travel specialists will take care of all the details of your next holiday, so all you have to do is enjoy exploring the world! Whether an all-inclusive luxury resort, an epic rail adventure, or a small group tour, and everything in between, we're here to help you discover the world's most beautiful and exciting destinations - on land or at sea!