Embark on the wilderness adventure of your life with Tauck and BBC Earth, on an unique once-in-a-lifetime trip away from the well-travelled routes of the Inside Passage to lesser known gems of spectacular beauty, whilst enjoying one-of-a-kind experience that you'll never forget - from flightseeing over Denali's vast glacier-clad landscapes and dramatic peaks to spotting the resident sea lions, dolphins, whales, and bald eagles on a Kenai Fjord cruise, meeting champion sled dogs, and witnessing bears catch salmon on Crescent Lake.
- Small group sizes - just 26 guests on average
- Deepen your experience with exclusive on-tour films produced by BBC Earth
- Access to specialised gadgets used by professional wildlife photographers and filmmakers
- Flightsee over the dramatic, ice-capped landscapes of Denali National Park by private charter
- Bear watching from boats on Crescent Lake
- Private cruise through glacier-carved Kenai Fjord
- Enjoy close-up views of Alaskan wildlife at the Alaska Wildlife Conservation Centre
- Join a naturalist on guided hikes and walks
- Learn about the traditions of dog sledding and the Iditarod at a breeding and training centre
- Overseas transfers and transportation, including internal flights
- Tours, excursions, and activities as described
- Eight nights' accommodation in wilderness lodges
- 18 meals (eight breakfasts, four lunches, six dinners)
- Gratuities to Tour Director, local guides and drivers, admission fees, service charges, taxes and porterage
- International flights are not included but can be arranged by our travel specialists
- Day One - Anchorage
- Days Two and Three - Talkeetna
- Day Four - Denali
- Day Five - Seward
- Day Six - Kenai Fjord
- Day Seven - Seward and Anchorage
- Day Eight - Crescent Lake
- Day Nine - Depart
International flights are not included, but can be arranged by our travel specialists, who can also help tailor this holiday to suit you, including a pre- or post-tour extension to relax or explore further
Various departures from July to September 2018
Contact one of our dedicated travel specialists today to enquire about this holiday
01234 819 699
Or visit us in our Bedford shop on 24 Mill Street!
Alaska Wildlife Conservation Centre
SELECT TRAVEL HOLIDAYS - BEDFORD'S ONLY AWARD-WINNING TRAVEL AGENCY
Independent and family-run, with a dedicated team of travel specialists with decades of experience, at Select Travel Holidays, you can be assured of first-class customer service and making your dream holiday a reality.
Let our website inspire you, give us a call, or pop in to our shop on Mill Street, Bedford, where you'll be greeted with a friendly smile, and our travel specialists will take care of all the details of your next holiday, so all you have to do is enjoy exploring the world! Whether an all-inclusive luxury resort, an epic rail adventure, or a small group tour, and everything in between, we're here to help you discover the world's most beautiful and exciting destinations - on land or at sea!