Journey through four African countries - Zimbabwe, Botswana, Namibia and South Africa - discovering the astounding diversity of this region, exploring the Okavango Delta in traditional dug-out mokoro canoes, searching for hippos in the waters and elephants, trekking up the world's highest sand dunes in the Namib Desert, and meeting the San Bushmen of the Kalahari on this once-in-a-lifetime cultural experience you'll never forget.
- Small group tour
- No single supplement*
- Explore Botswana's Okavango Delta
- Game drives in Etosha National Park in Namibia
- Discover the Sossusvlei Dunes and Sesriem Canyon
- Visit Fish River Canyon
- A range of optional activities available to suit your interests - including a sunset cruise or photo safari by river in Maun, a flight over the Okavango Delta, a bushmen walk, and more
- Overseas transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Accommodation: 6 nights' hotel accommodation, 1 night bushmen hut, 3 nights' lodge/chalet, 1 night guesthouse, 1 night basic camping, 1 night adventure tents, and 4 nights' participation camping
- Meals: 12 breakfasts, one lunch, and four dinners
- Tours, excursions and activities: Okavango Delta excursion (including entrances, game walks and mokoro trips), Etosha National Park entrance and game drives, Sossusvlei Dunes and Sesriem Canyon entrance, Fish River Canyon entrance - other activities are optional and may incur a fee (some can be pre-booked with your tour, these are denoted with ^).
- Services of a Chief Experience Officer (CEO) and driver throughout, and local guides
- Day One - Livingstone, Zimbabwe
- Day Two - Kasane, Botswana
- Day Three - Nata, Botswana
- Day Four - Maun, Botswana
- Day Five - Okavango Delta, Botswana
- Day Six - Kalahari Desert, Botswana
- Day Seven - Windhoek, Namibia
- Days Eight and Nine - Etosha National Park, Namibia
- Days Ten and Eleven - Swakopmund, Namibia
- Days Twelve and Thirteen - Namib Desert, Namibia
- Day Fourteen - Fish River Canyon, Namibia
- Day Fifteen - Orange River, Namibia
- Day Sixteen - Lambert's Bay, South Africa
- Days Seventeen and Eighteen - Cape Town, South Africa
Itinerary also operates in reverse from Cape Town to Victoria Falls
Various dates available
Contact one of our dedicated travel specialists today to enquire about this holiday
01234 326 778
Or pop in to our Bedford store to talk to us about this holiday face-to-face
*No single supplement - based on sharing accommodation with a member of the same sex. However if you require or prefer a room of your own, please note that a small surcharge will apply
**Itinerary is subject to change, as on occasion it may be necessary, or desirable to make alterations.
SELECT TRAVEL HOLIDAYS - BEDFORD'S ONLY AWARD-WINNING TRAVEL AGENCY
Independent and family-run travel agent, with a dedicated team of travel specialists with decades of experience, at Select Travel Holidays, you can be assured of first-class customer service and making your dream holiday a reality.
Let our website inspire you, give us a call, or pop in to our shop on Mill Street, Bedford, where you'll be greeted with a friendly smile, and our travel specialists will take care of all the details of your next holiday, so all you have to do is enjoy exploring the world! Whether an all-inclusive luxury resort, an epic rail adventure, or a small group tour, and everything in between, we're here to help you discover the world's most beautiful and exciting destinations - on land or at sea!