Uncover the history and mysteries of ancient Egypt, one of the greatest civilisations of antiquity, as you cruise along the mighty Nile, enjoying sumptuous comfort and style along the way. Joined by a qualified Egyptologist and embarking on informative excursions visiting some of the most incredible and iconic monuments of the ancient Egyptian Kingdom, this classic Nile river cruise will bring history to life.
- Discover the UNESCO-listed Valley of the Kings and the Temple of Hatshepsut, and visit the Colossi of Memnon
- Admire the Temple of Horus and Kom Ombo Temple
- Explore the sights of Aswan, from the High Dam to the Unfinished Obelisk, and the Temple of Philae
- Enjoy sailing on a traditional Egyptian felucca along the Nile
- Optional excursion to iconic Abu Simbel - by coach or by air
- Visit the incredible temples of Karnak and Luxor
- Return flights
- Resort transfers and airport taxes
- 7 nights' accommodation onboard a deluxe river vessel in a cabin with exterior view
- Full board with buffet breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Excursions, as described
- Qualified Egyptologist on board
- Evening entertainment
- Day One: Luxor
- Day Two: Valley of the Kings
- Day Three: Edfu and Kom Ombo
- Days Four and Five: Aswan
- Day Six: Cruising the Nile
- Days Seven and Eight: Luxor
Various dates available
Contact one of our dedicated travel specialists today to enquire about this holiday
01234 326 778
Or visit us in our Bedford shop to find out more
*Order of sailing and touring is subject to change locally; your tour guide will advise you accordingly.
**Please note that optional excursions incur a supplement.
SELECT TRAVEL HOLIDAYS - BEDFORD'S ONLY AWARD-WINNING TRAVEL AGENCY
Independent and family-run, with a dedicated team of travel specialists with decades of experience, at Select Travel Holidays, you can be assured of first-class customer service and making your dream holiday a reality.
Let our website inspire you, give us a call, or pop in to our shop on Mill Street, Bedford, where you'll be greeted with a friendly smile, and our travel specialists will take care of all the details of your next holiday, so all you have to do is enjoy exploring the world! Whether an all-inclusive luxury resort, an epic rail adventure, or a small group tour, and everything in between, we're here to help you discover the world's most beautiful and exciting destinations - on land or at sea!