A land of unique cultural treasures and truly dramatic landscapes, and home to captivating people and wildlife, Ethiopia is Africa's hidden gem. On this seven-night tour of the country's northern regions, you'll discover many of its treasures, from museums, palaces, carved obelisks, rock-hewn churches and ancient ruins to spectacular landscapes and more.
- Admire the Blue Nile Falls
- Boat trip on Lake Tana
- Explore the royal castles of Gondar
- See the UNESCO-listed monuments of Axum
- Tour the famous rock-hewn churches of Lalibela
- Sightseeing tour of Addis Ababa
- Feast on traditional Ethiopian food and watch folk dances during a farewell dinner
- Overseas transfers and transportation
- 7 nights' accommodation
- Meals: Seven breakfasts, five lunches, and six dinners
- Excursions and activities as described
- Flights are not included, but can be arranged by our travel specialists
- Day One - Addis Ababa
- Day Two - Bahir Dar
- Day Three - Gondar
- Day Four - Axum
- Days Five and Six - Lalibela
- Days Seven and Eight - Addis Ababa
Various dates for this itinerary available
Our dedicated team of travel specialists are able to arrange flights for this holiday, and make other bespoke arrangements to create your dream holiday, perhaps combining it with another centre or tour
Contact one of our dedicated travel specialists today to enquire about this holiday
01234 326 778
Or why not pop into our shop in Bedford to speak to our team face-to-face about this holiday?
Blue Nile Falls
SELECT TRAVEL HOLIDAYS - BEDFORD'S ONLY AWARD-WINNING TRAVEL AGENCY
Independent and family-run, with a dedicated team of travel specialists with decades of experience, at Select Travel Holidays, you can be assured of first-class customer service and making your dream holiday a reality.
Let our website inspire you, give us a call, or pop in to our shop on Mill Street, Bedford, where you'll be greeted with a friendly smile, and our travel specialists will take care of all the details of your next holiday, so all you have to do is enjoy exploring the world! Whether an all-inclusive luxury resort, an epic rail adventure, or a small group tour, and everything in between, we're here to help you discover the world's most beautiful and exciting destinations - on land or at sea!