This traditional seven-night safari showcases the best of Kenya's highlights, from the Aberdare mountain range and Samburu, home to unique wildlife, the Great Rift Valley and two of Kenya's most beautiful lakes, and the iconic Masai Mara, where game and magnificent big cats live along the vast plains. Discover flamingos, black rhino, rare giraffes, lions, and of course cheetahs, all in one memorable holiday.
- Discover the unique wildlife of Samburu National Park, including Grevy's zebra, reticulated giraffes, and long-necked gerenuks
- Enjoy a stay on the slopes of Mount Kenya, overlooking one of the Aberdares' most spectacular watering holes
- Explore two of Kenya's most beautiful lakes, including the wildlife- (and flamingo-) rich Lake Nakuru
- Search for the famous game of the iconic Masai Mara
- Overseas transfers
- Seven nights' accommodation
- Seven breakfasts, seven lunches, and seven dinners
- Game drives in Samburu, Lake Nakuru, and Masai Mara National Parks
- Flights are not included, but can be arranged by our travel specialists
- Day One: Aberdares
- Days Two and Three: Samburu
- Day Four: Aberdares
- Day Five: Lakes Nakuru and Naivasha
- Days Six to Eight: Masai Mara
Various dates available
Our dedicated team of travel specialists are able to arrange flights for this holiday, and make other bespoke arrangements to create your dream holiday, perhaps combining it with another centre or tour.
Contact one of our dedicated travel specialists today to enquire about this holiday
01234 326 778
*Payable locally; various charges apply
SELECT TRAVEL HOLIDAYS - BEDFORD'S ONLY AWARD-WINNING TRAVEL AGENCY
Independent and family-run, with a dedicated team of travel specialists with decades of experience, at Select Travel Holidays, you can be assured of first-class customer service and making your dream holiday a reality.
Let our website inspire you, give us a call, or pop in to our shop on Mill Street, Bedford, where you'll be greeted with a friendly smile, and our travel specialists will take care of all the details of your next holiday, so all you have to do is enjoy exploring the world! Whether an all-inclusive luxury resort, an epic rail adventure, or a small group tour, and everything in between, we're here to help you discover the world's most beautiful and exciting destinations - on land or at sea!