Join fellow travellers on this exciting Kenyan safari experience designed especially for solo travellers. Tick off Africa's iconic 'Big Five' and spot an abundance of wildlife as you head off on safari across the vast savannahs of four national parks, including Amboseli, Lake Nakuru and the famous Masai Mara, whilst enjoying stays in lodges surrounded by wildlife and a touch of luxury. This holiday is perfect for the solo traveller with a love of nature and adventure.
- Journey through the Great Rift Valley
- Take in views of Mount Kilimanjaro and search for wildlife during game drives in Amboseli National Park
- Enjoy sundowners in the bush
- Spot the wonderful birdlife of Lake Nakuru and enjoy a Game Drive
- Tick off the iconic Big Five in the famous Masai Mara Game Reserve
- Return flights from Heathrow with Kenya Airways
- Use of an airport lounge in the UK, plus a dedicated representative to greet you at the UK Airport
- Overseas transfers and other transportation
- 7 nights' full board in a shared room* in lodges
- All excursions
- Services of a Tour Manager and a Specialist Local Guide
- Days One to Three: Amboseli National Park
- Day Four: Aberdare Highlands
- Day Five: Lake Nakuru
- Days Six and Seven: Masai Mara Game Reserve
- Days Eight and Nine: Nairobi
Select departures available in 2019 and 2020
Contact one of our dedicated solo travel specialists today to enquire about this holiday
01234 326 778
SELECT TRAVEL HOLIDAYS - BEDFORD'S ONLY AWARD-WINNING TRAVEL AGENCY
Independent and family-run travel agent, with a dedicated team of travel specialists with decades of experience, at Select Travel Holidays, you can be assured of first-class customer service and making your dream holiday a reality.
Let our website inspire you, give us a call, or pop in to our shop on Mill Street, Bedford, where you'll be greeted with a friendly smile, and our travel specialists will take care of all the details of your next holiday, so all you have to do is enjoy exploring the world! Whether an all-inclusive luxury resort, an epic rail adventure, or a small group tour, and everything in between, we're here to help you discover the world's most beautiful and exciting destinations - on land or at sea!