With no age restrictions for children at the lodges, and reasonable supplements for families to hire exclusive vehicles for their sole use, the Kili Safari is a fabulous opportunity for families to explore the great Kenyan safaris, ensuring family fun for everyone! Visiting some of Kenya's best-known and best-loved national parks, there's plenty of opportunity to search for the Big Five and more
- Game drives at Amboseli
- Horse riding or cycling round Lake Naivasha
- Game drives at Masai Mara
- Optional early morning balloon flight over Masai Mara with a champagne breakfast
- Overseas transfers
- 5 nights' accommodation
- Meals: 5 breakfasts (days two to six), daily lunch throughout, and five dinners (days one to five)
- Game drives as described (optional activities such as early morning balloon flight + 'bubbly' bush breakfast and Masai village visit at an additional charge - call for details)
- International flights are not included, but can be arranged by our travel specialists
- Days One and Two: Amboseli
- Day Three: Lake Naivasha
- Days Four and Five: Masai Mara
- Day Six: Depart
Various dates for this itinerary available
Our dedicated team of travel specialists are able to arrange flights for this holiday, and make other bespoke arrangements to create your dream holiday, perhaps combining it with another centre or tour.
Contact one of our dedicated luxury travel specialists today to enquire about this holiday
01234 326 778
SELECT TRAVEL HOLIDAYS - BEDFORD'S ONLY AWARD-WINNING TRAVEL AGENCY
Independent and family-run travel agent, with a dedicated team of travel specialists with decades of experience, at Select Travel Holidays, you can be assured of first-class customer service and making your dream holiday a reality.
Let our website inspire you, give us a call, or pop in to our shop on Mill Street, Bedford, where you'll be greeted with a friendly smile, and our travel specialists will take care of all the details of your next holiday, so all you have to do is enjoy exploring the world! Whether an all-inclusive luxury resort, an epic rail adventure, or a small group tour, and everything in between, we're here to help you discover the world's most beautiful and exciting destinations - on land or at sea!