Forests, towns, mountains and beaches - they're all showcased here on this private tour of Classic Madagascar. Here you'll discover a truly unique and low-key country filled with wonders. Be astounded by stunning scenery, exceptional experiences and sightings of lemurs.
- Private tour
- Explore Antisranana and enjoy a boat trip on the bay with a local fisherman
- Admire lemurs and other wildlife at the Amber Mountain National Park
- Spot indigenous wildlife during a walk through the forest in the Red Tsingy Mountains
- Search for lemurs in Lokobe rainforest
- Enjoy lunch served by local villagers
- Snorkel in the Marine Reserve in Nosy Tanikley
- International flights
- Overseas transfers and transport, including internal flights
- Nine nights' hotel accommodation
- Ten breakfasts, three lunches, and seven dinners
- Tours, excursions and activities, as described
- Days One and Two - To Antananarivo
- Day Three - Antsiranana (Diego Suarez)
- Days Four and Five - Joffreville
- Days Six and Seven - Ankarana
- Days Eight to Ten - Nosy Be
- Days Eleven and Twelve - Antananarivo and onwards to UK
Our travel specialists can help tailor this holiday to suit you, including a pre- or post-tour extension to relax or explore further
Various departure dates are available
Contact one of our dedicated travel specialists today to enquire about this holiday
01234 326 778
Or pop into our Bedford shop to speak to one of our dedicated travel specialists!
Grand Cascade, Amber Mountain
Red Tsingy Mountains
SELECT TRAVEL HOLIDAYS - BEDFORD'S ONLY AWARD-WINNING TRAVEL AGENCY
Independent and family-run, with a dedicated team of travel specialists with decades of experience, at Select Travel Holidays, you can be assured of first-class customer service and making your dream holiday a reality.
Let our website inspire you, give us a call, or pop in to our shop on Mill Street, Bedford, where you'll be greeted with a friendly smile, and our travel specialists will take care of all the details of your next holiday, so all you have to do is enjoy exploring the world! Whether an all-inclusive luxury resort, an epic rail adventure, or a small group tour, and everything in between, we're here to help you discover the world's most beautiful and exciting destinations - on land or at sea!