This fully-escorted tour makes for an excellent introduction to Morocco's beauty and heritage, from the labyrinthine streets of Fez, Marrakech's famous souks, dramatic Kasbahs, and the snow-dusted Atlas Mountains, to the rich histories of Meknes and Volubilis and the vast Sahara Desert sands, discovering Morocco's legends, lavish hospitality and romance as you explore.
- SOLO DEPARTURE AVAILABLE: 3 MAY 2020
- Casablanca city tour
- Sightseeing tour of Rabat
- Excursion to the Imperial City of Meknes
- Discover the fascinating ruins and famous mosaic floors of the Roman city of Volubilis
- City tour of Fez
- 4x4 drive to the edge of the Sahara desert
- Journey along the Valley of A Thousand Kasbahs
- Tour of Ouarzazate region
- City tour of Marrakech
- VIP Home Departure Service
- International flights (and free connecting flights from regional airports)
- Overseas transfers and transportation
- 9 nights' hotel accommodation
- Hotel porterage (one bag per person)
- 14 meals: 9 breakfasts, and 5 dinners
- Tours and excursions, as described
- Services of a Tour Manager
- Airport taxes, security charges, fuel surcharges and UK Air Passenger Duty
- Day One - To Casablanca
- Day Two - Rabat
- Day Three - Meknes and Volubilis en route to Fez
- Day Four - Fez
- Day Five - Erfoud.
- Day Six - The Road of A Thousand Kasbahs
- Day Seven - Dades to Marrakech
- Days Eight and Nine - Marrakech
- Day Ten - To UK
2019 SOLD OUT
2020 DATES AVAILABLE
SOLO DEPARTURE - 3 MAY 2020
Contact one of our dedicated travel specialists today to enquire about this holiday
01234 326 778
Or pop into our shop on Mill Street, Bedford, to speak to a travel specialist face-to-face!
Mohammed V Mausoleum, Rabat
SELECT TRAVEL HOLIDAYS - BEDFORD'S ONLY AWARD-WINNING TRAVEL AGENCY
Independent and family-run, with a dedicated team of travel specialists with decades of experience, at Select Travel Holidays, you can be assured of first-class customer service and making your dream holiday a reality.
Let our website inspire you, give us a call, or pop in to our shop on Mill Street, Bedford, where you'll be greeted with a friendly smile, and our travel specialists will take care of all the details of your next holiday, so all you have to do is enjoy exploring the world! Whether an all-inclusive luxury resort, an epic rail adventure, or a small group tour, and everything in between, we're here to help you discover the world's most beautiful and exciting destinations - on land or at sea!