Get heart-poundingly close to Africa's magnificent wildlife on the Great Zambian Journey, from enormous herds of elephants and buffalo to fantastic sightings of Africa's most powerful predators, the lion, cheetah, leopard and more. Explore the waterways of the Luangwa, the Kafue and Lufupa, fantastic wildlife havens still largely untouched by humans, and gain unique perspectives on unforgettable walking safaris. Finally, have your breath taken away by the sheer majesty and power of the world-famous Victoria Falls.
- Walking safaris and game drives in South Luangwa Park
- Explore the fascinating river system of Lufupa and its wildlife in Kafue National Park, including by boat
- Discover the wildlife haven of Busanga Plains in Kafue National Park, enjoying game drives during the day and night, and walking safaris
- Guided tour of Victoria Falls
- Overseas transfers, including helicopter transfers in Kafue National Park
- 7 nights accommodation
- Meals throughout
- Game and safari activities
Flights are not included but can be arranged by our travel specialists to suit you
- Days One and Two - South Luangwa National Park
- Days Three and Four - Kafue National Park
- Days Five and Six - Kafue National Park
- Day Seven - Livingstone
- Day Eight - Depart
Departures available between beginning of June and end of November
Our dedicated team of travel specialists are able to arrange flights for this holiday, and make other bespoke arrangements to create your dream holiday, perhaps combining it with another centre or tour
Contact one of our dedicated travel specialists today to enquire about this holiday
01234 326 778
Or why not pop into our shop in Bedford to speak to our team face-to-face about this safari holiday?
South Luangwa National Park
Kafue National Park
Kafue National Park
SELECT TRAVEL HOLIDAYS - BEDFORD'S ONLY AWARD-WINNING TRAVEL AGENCY
Independent and family-run travel agent, with a dedicated team of travel specialists with decades of experience, at Select Travel Holidays, you can be assured of first-class customer service and making your dream holiday a reality.
Let our website inspire you, give us a call, or pop in to our shop on Mill Street, Bedford, where you'll be greeted with a friendly smile, and our travel specialists will take care of all the details of your next holiday, so all you have to do is enjoy exploring the world! Whether an all-inclusive luxury resort, an epic rail adventure, or a small group tour, and everything in between, we're here to help you discover the world's most beautiful and exciting destinations - on land or at sea!