Go beyond the classic 'Golden Triangle' of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, and immerse yourself deeper in India, from its spiritual capital of Varanasi, the lakeside city of Udaipur, and the exotically embellished Khajuraho Temples to the timeless medieval city of Orchha and Jain temples of Ranakpur, and so much more!
- Cycle rickshaw ride through Chandni Chowk in Old Delhi to Jama Masjid
- Visit Raj Ghat, Mahatma Gandhi's cremation site
- New Delhi sightseeing, including Humayun's Tomb, Qutab Minar, and the India Gate
- Discover Varanasi, the spiritual capital of India, and enjoy an early morning boat ride on the Ganges
- Enjoy a delightful evening Light and Sound Show in the Gardens of the Temple in Khajuraho
- Admire the elaborate Khajuraho Temples
- Discover the timeless medieval city of Orchha
- Breath-taking sun rise visit to Taj Mahal, one of the world's most beautiful landmarks
- Explore Agra Fort and visit the Tomb of Itmad-ud-Daulah
- Visit the deserted city of Fatehpur Sikri
- Admire the beautiful Amber Fort in Jaipur, and enjoy a delicious lunch at the exclusive 1135AD restaurant
- City tour of Jaipur, including the City Palace, Jantar Mantar Astronomical Observatory, and the Palace of the Winds
- Explore the Rajasthan city of Jodhpur, visiting its 15th century Meherangarh Fort, and quaint Jaswant Thada memorial
- Admire the intricately carved Jain Temples at Ranakpur
- Sightseeing in Udaipur, including the City Palace and Museum
- Return scheduled flights with British Airways in economy class
- Overseas transfers and transportation
- Accommodation with en-suite facilities, with daily breakfast throughout
- Excursions, sightseeing and entrance fees as per the itinerary, and the services of an English-speaking guide during sightseeing
- Full ATOL Bonding
- Days One to Three – Delhi
- Days Four and Five – Varanasi
- Day Six - Khajuraho
- Day Seven - Orchha
- Days Eight and Nine - Agra
- Days Ten and Eleven - Jaipur
- Days Twelve and Thirteen - Jodhpur
- Days Fourteen and Fifteen - Udaipur
- Day Sixteen - To UK
Choose your own departure date.
Contact one of our dedicated travel specialists today to enquire about this holiday
01234 326 778
Why not pop in to our Bedford store, perhaps talk to Bella our India specialist, and find out more?
SELECT TRAVEL HOLIDAYS - BEDFORD'S ONLY AWARD-WINNING TRAVEL AGENCY
Independent and family-run, with a dedicated team of travel specialists with decades of experience, at Select Travel Holidays, you can be assured of first-class customer service and making your dream holiday a reality.
Let our website inspire you, give us a call, or pop in to our shop on Mill Street, Bedford, where you'll be greeted with a friendly smile, and our travel specialists will take care of all the details of your next holiday, so all you have to do is enjoy exploring the world! Whether an all-inclusive luxury resort, an epic rail adventure, or a small group tour, and everything in between, we're here to help you discover the world's most beautiful and exciting destinations - on land or at sea!