This small group tour, led by a local expert, will give you the perfect introduction to India and its three most famous attractions, the iconic Golden Triangle of Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur, discovering the fascinating contrasts, gaining insights into Indian culture and its religions, delving into its past as you explore the rich heritage of its forts and palaces, and browsing through the colourful bazaars.
- Small group tour - no more than 12 guests!
- No single supplement!*
- Explore the hustle and bustle of Old Delhi, hopping on a rickshaw to the famous Chandni Chowk bazaar, and gain fascinating insights into two of India's major religions, with visits to the Jama Masjid and Sheeshganj Gurudwara
- Visit the ornate Hawa Mahal, Palace of the Widns, and the extravagant Royal City Palace of Jaipur
- Admire the spectacular Rajput architecture of the famous Amber Fort
- Go off the tourist track and learn about rural Indian life in Karauli, interacting with friendly locals on a village walk
- Discover the abandoned former Mughal capital, Fatehpur Sikri
- Visit the iconic Taj Mahal**
- Guided tour of the sprawling and incredible Amber Fort
- Overseas transport on tour
- 8 nights' hotel accommodation, one night stay in a heritage property
- Meals: one breakfast, one dinner
- Tours, excursions and activities, as described (optional activities may incur an extra charge)
- Flights are not included, but can be arranged by our travel specialists
- Days One and Two - New Delhi
- Days Three and Four - Jaipur
- Day Five - Rural Heritage Stay
- Day Six - Agra
- Days Seven and Eight - New Delhi
Please note that international flights are not included in this holiday, but can be arranged by our travel specialists, who can help tailor this holiday to suit you, including a pre- or post-tour extension to relax or explore further
Various departure dates are available
Contact one of our dedicated travel specialists today to enquire about this holiday
01234 819 699
Why not pop into our store on 24 Mill Street, Bedford, to find out more?
*No single supplement - based on sharing accommodation with a member of the same sex. However if you require or prefer a room of your own, please note that a small surcharge will apply
**Please note that from April 2017, the Taj Mahal's main dome will undergo mud pack therapy, making it likely the dome will be obscured by iron scaffolding, and portions of the white marble facade will be covered in mud and plastic sheets during the cleaning process. The restorations will be carried out in sections, and the work is expected to last one year.
Hawa Mahal (Palace of the Winds)
Hot air balloon over Jaipur
SELECT TRAVEL HOLIDAYS - BEDFORD'S ONLY AWARD-WINNING TRAVEL AGENCY
Independent and family-run, with a dedicated team of travel specialists with decades of experience, at Select Travel Holidays, you can be assured of first-class customer service and making your dream holiday a reality.
Let our website inspire you, give us a call, or pop in to our shop on Mill Street, Bedford, where you'll be greeted with a friendly smile, and our travel specialists will take care of all the details of your next holiday, so all you have to do is enjoy exploring the world! Whether an all-inclusive luxury resort, an epic rail adventure, or a small group tour, and everything in between, we're here to help you discover the world's most beautiful and exciting destinations - on land or at sea!