Especially for solo travellers, this 8-day tour takes you on a memorable journey around India's iconic 'Golden Triangle' cities of Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur. Experience India's history, culture and charm, and take in the magnificence of Taj Mahal and the mighty Amber Fort, on this perfect introduction to an unique and unforgettable country.
- New Delhi sightseeing
- Discover the history and heritage of Old Delhi with a sightseeing tour
- Sunrise visit to the iconic Taj Mahal
- Explore the UNESCO-listed Agra Fort
- Visit the 'Pink City' of Jaipur
- Admire the beautiful 17th century Amber Fort
- Visit the Jantar Mantar astronomical observatory
- Stroll through Chaandpol Baazar
- Visit Jaipur's City Palace
- Return flights from Heathrow with Jet Airways
- Use of an airport lounge in the UK, plus a representative to greet you at all UK airports
- Overseas transfers and transportation
- 6 nights' hotel accommodation
- Meals: six breakfasts, and three dinners
- Tours and excursions, as described*
- Services of a Tour Manager throughout, and specialist local guide
- Days One to Three - Delhi
- Day Four - Agra
- Days Five and Six - Jaipur
- Days Seven and Eight - Delhi
Various dates available
Contact one of our dedicated solo travel specialists today to enquire about this holiday
01234 326 778
Or why not find out more in our Bedford store?
*Optional excursions may incur a supplement
SELECT TRAVEL HOLIDAYS - BEDFORD'S ONLY AWARD-WINNING TRAVEL AGENCY
Independent and family-run travel agent, with a dedicated team of travel specialists with decades of experience, at Select Travel Holidays, you can be assured of first-class customer service and making your dream holiday a reality.
Let our website inspire you, give us a call, or pop in to our shop on Mill Street, Bedford, where you'll be greeted with a friendly smile, and our travel specialists will take care of all the details of your next holiday, so all you have to do is enjoy exploring the world! Whether an all-inclusive luxury resort, an epic rail adventure, or a small group tour, and everything in between, we're here to help you discover the world's most beautiful and exciting destinations - on land or at sea!