Aromatic spices, peaceful backwaters and lush landscapes all add to Kerala's enchanting charms, which will be uncovered on this 10-day tour specially designed for solo travellers, as you learn about the art of Kathakali dance, as well as the region's culinary secrets, discover Kovalam's ancient Chinese fishing nets and relax on India's best beaches, and search for the elusive tiger.
- Tour of Cochin
- Cooking demonstration and lunch with local chef
- Kathakali dance show and traditional 'Sadya' dinner
- Spice plantation tour
- Game viewing by boat in Periyar Game Reserve
- Local village tour in Kumarokam
- Return flights from Heathrow
- Use of an airport lounge in the UK, plus a representative to greet you at all UK airports
- Overseas transfers and transportation
- Eight nights' hotel accommodation, plus one night in a houseboat
- Meals: eight breakfasts, three dinners, and eight dinners, plus welcome drink
- Tours and excursions, as described
- Services of a Tour Manager throughout, and specialist local guide
- Days One to Three - Cochin
- Days Four and Five - Thekkady
- Day Six - Alleppey.
- Day Seven - Kumarakom
- Days Eight and Nine - Kovalam
- Day Ten - To UK
Departs on select dates in 2019
Contact one of our dedicated solo travel specialists today to enquire about this holiday
01234 326 778
Or why not find out more in our Bedford store?
SELECT TRAVEL HOLIDAYS - BEDFORD'S ONLY AWARD-WINNING TRAVEL AGENCY
Independent and family-run, with a dedicated team of travel specialists with decades of experience, at Select Travel Holidays, you can be assured of first-class customer service and making your dream holiday a reality.
Let our website inspire you, give us a call, or pop in to our shop on Mill Street, Bedford, where you'll be greeted with a friendly smile, and our travel specialists will take care of all the details of your next holiday, so all you have to do is enjoy exploring the world! Whether an all-inclusive luxury resort, an epic rail adventure, or a small group tour, and everything in between, we're here to help you discover the world's most beautiful and exciting destinations - on land or at sea!