First, uncover the eclectic mixture of colonial history and diverse cultures of Malaysia, then discover the tropical treasures and orangutans of Borneo, before relaxing in luxury at the sumptuous Shangri-La Rasa Ria Resort, and finally heading for the bright lights and famed Botanical Gardens of Singapore, on this wonderful tour!
- Tour historic George Town and enjoy a cycle rickshaw
- Ride on the Penang Hill funicular railway
- Enjoy views of rural Malaysia on the train from Butterworth to Kuala Lumpur, travelling through the centre of Peninsula Malaysia
- Koala Lumpur city tour
- Gain a fascinating insight into Malacca's multicultural legacies with a guided walking tour
- Visit the renowned Sepilok Orangutan Rehabilitation Centre
- Enjoy three nights of relaxation at the luxurious 5* Shangri-La Rasa Ria Resort, boasting its own nature reserve, golf course, and mile-long beach
- City tour of Singapore, including its famous Botanical Gardens
- Scheduled return flights
- Eleven nights' hotel accommodation with daily breakfast - plus hotel porterage (one bag per person)
- Five Meals
- Overseas Transfers, including flights
- Guided tours of George Town, Penang Hill, Kuala Lumpur, Malacca, Sandakan (including the Sepilok Orangutan Rehabilitation Centre and Sun Bear sanctuary), and Singapore
- Services of a tour manager
- Days One and Two - Penang, Malaysia
- Day Three - George Town, Malaysia
- Day Four - Penang Hill, Malaysia
- Day Five - To Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Day Six - Malacca, Malaysia
- Day Seven - Sandakan, Borneo
- Day Eight - Sepilok Orangutan Rehabilitation Centre, Borneo
- Days Nine and Ten - Kota Kinabalu, Borneo
- Days Eleven and Twelve - Singapore
- Days thirteen and fourteen - To UK
Various dates available!
Contact one of our dedicated travel specialists today to enquire about this holiday
01234 819 699
Or speak to our team face-to-face by popping into our Bedford shop
SELECT TRAVEL HOLIDAYS - BEDFORD'S ONLY AWARD-WINNING TRAVEL AGENCY
Independent and family-run, with a dedicated team of travel specialists with decades of experience, at Select Travel Holidays, you can be assured of first-class customer service and making your dream holiday a reality.
Let our website inspire you, give us a call, or pop in to our shop on Mill Street, Bedford, where you'll be greeted with a friendly smile, and our travel specialists will take care of all the details of your next holiday, so all you have to do is enjoy exploring the world! Whether an all-inclusive luxury resort, an epic rail adventure, or a small group tour, and everything in between, we're here to help you discover the world's most beautiful and exciting destinations - on land or at sea!