Discover Nepal's incredibly diverse and captivating wildlife on this wonderful wildlife tour, visiting a range of wildlife reserves and national parks. Keep your eyes open for a plethora of bird species, iconic Royal Bengal tigers, elusive leopards, Asiatic buffalo, one-horned rhinoceros and so much more!
- Look out for tigers and over 400 species of birds at Suklaphanta Wildlife Reserve
- Choose your own personal itinerary at Bardia National Park, including an elephant safari
- Discover Chitwan National Park's amazing biodiversity and enjoy a village tour
- Full day bird watching walk at Koshi Tappu Wildlife Reserve
- International and internal flights in economy class
- Overseas transfers as per itinerary
- Accommodation with en-suite facilities
- Services of English-speaking guide during sightseeing
- Excursions, sightseeing and entrance fees as described
- Full ATOL Bonding
- Days One and Two - To Kathmandu
- Days Three and Four - Suklaphanta Wildlife Reserve
- Days Five and Six - Bardia National Park
- Days Seven and Eight - Chitwan National Park
- Days Nine and Ten - Koshi Tappu Wildlife Reserve
- Day Eleven - Kathmandu
- Day Twelve - To London
Choose your own departure date.
Contact one of our dedicated travel specialists today to enquire about this holiday
01234 326 778
SELECT TRAVEL HOLIDAYS - BEDFORD'S ONLY AWARD-WINNING TRAVEL AGENCY
Independent and family-run travel agent, with a dedicated team of travel specialists with decades of experience, at Select Travel Holidays, you can be assured of first-class customer service and making your dream holiday a reality.
Let our website inspire you, give us a call, or pop in to our shop on Mill Street, Bedford, where you'll be greeted with a friendly smile, and our travel specialists will take care of all the details of your next holiday, so all you have to do is enjoy exploring the world! Whether an all-inclusive luxury resort, an epic rail adventure, or a small group tour, and everything in between, we're here to help you discover the world's most beautiful and exciting destinations - on land or at sea!