On this small group tour, you'll immerse yourself in Bangkok and Siem Reap's diverse wonders, leaving the well-trodden path behind to float along Bangkok's labyrinthine canals, meet a water puppet market, savour Thai street food by tuk-tuk, explore some of Cambodia's most famous - and lesser known - temple ruins, gain an insight into life on the water at a floating village, and so much more.
- Small group tour - no more than 14 guests!
- Float down Bangkok's khlongs onboard a long-tailed boat and meet a local Thai water puppet maker
- Cruise along the Chao Phraya River to visit the magnificent Wat Arun
- Sample Bangkok's delicious street-food on a tuk-tuk whistlestop tour
- Sunset cruise past Angkor Thom
- Join a leading stone conservation expert on a tour of iconic Angkor Wat, and visit the atmospheric Ta Prohm
- Tour the distinctive but lesser known Banteay Srei and Banteay Samre temples
- Evening entertainment watching the energetic Cambodian Circus
- Cruise on Tonle Sap Lake to the floating village of Kampong Phluk
- Enjoy a traditional lunch with a Khmer broom-making family
- Receive a sacred water blessing at a Buddhist temple
- Dinner cruise onboard an antique river barge
- Seven nights' boutique accommodation
- Driver and tour leader
- Premium mini-coach transportation, plus internal flights
- Airport arrival transfer in Bangkok
- Daily breakfast, plus three lunches, and five dinners
- Tours and excursions, as described
- Flights are not included, but can be arranged by our travel experts, who can tailor this holiday with a pre- or post-tour extension if you wish.
- Days One and Two - Bangkok, Thailand
- Days Three to Five - Siem Reap, Cambodia
- Day Six - Kampong Phluk and Chansar, Cambodia
- Days Seven and Eight - Bangkok, Thailand
Various dates available
Flights are not included, but can be arranged by our dedicated travel specialists.
Contact one of our dedicated travel specialists today to enquire about this holiday
01234 819 699
SELECT TRAVEL HOLIDAYS - BEDFORD'S ONLY AWARD-WINNING TRAVEL AGENCY
Independent and family-run, with a dedicated team of travel specialists with decades of experience, at Select Travel Holidays, you can be assured of first-class customer service and making your dream holiday a reality.
Let our website inspire you, give us a call, or pop in to our shop on Mill Street, Bedford, where you'll be greeted with a friendly smile, and our travel specialists will take care of all the details of your next holiday, so all you have to do is enjoy exploring the world! Whether an all-inclusive luxury resort, an epic rail adventure, or a small group tour, and everything in between, we're here to help you discover the world's most beautiful and exciting destinations - on land or at sea!