Experience some of the best snorkelling in the world and idyllic Shangri-La islands as you go island-hopping in Thailand aboard a sailing catamaran, discovering what makes Thailand and its islands special. With an experienced captain at the helm, you'll drop anchor at highlights and secret spots perfect for a swim, and sleep moored under the stars.
- Small group tour
- No Single Supplement*
- Explore the island made famous by James Bond's 'The Man with the Golden Gun'
- Snorkelling in Monkey Bay
- Discover the pristine Koh Haa, and its excellent opportunities for diving
- Railay Beach Visit
- Admiring the sublime beauty of Thailand's Andaman and Krabi Islands, with plenty of snorkelling
- Two nights’ onboard a 82ft sailing catamaran, sailing the Andaman Islands of Thailand
- Meals: six breakfasts, four lunches, four dinners
- Services of a fully licensed skipper, Chief Experiences Officer (CEO), and assistant/cook
- Snorkelling equipment
- International flights are not included, but can be arranged by our travel specialists - along with any pre/post-tour accommodation you may require
- Day One - Phuket
- Day Two - Phang Nga Bay and Railay Beach
- Day Three - Koh Haa
- Day Four - Ko Phi Phi
- Day Five - Ko Racha Noi
- Day Six - Koh Yao Yai
- Day Seven - Phuket
Various dates available!
Contact one of our dedicated travel specialists today to enquire about this holiday
01234 326 778
Or pop in to our Bedford store to talk to us about this holiday face-to-face
*No single supplement - based on sharing accommodation with a member of the same sex. However if you require or prefer a room of your own, please note that a small surcharge will apply
**Itinerary is subject to change, as on occasion it may be necessary, or desirable to make alterations.
SELECT TRAVEL HOLIDAYS - BEDFORD'S ONLY AWARD-WINNING TRAVEL AGENCY
Independent and family-run, with a dedicated team of travel specialists with decades of experience, at Select Travel Holidays, you can be assured of first-class customer service and making your dream holiday a reality.
Let our website inspire you, give us a call, or pop in to our shop on Mill Street, Bedford, where you'll be greeted with a friendly smile, and our travel specialists will take care of all the details of your next holiday, so all you have to do is enjoy exploring the world! Whether an all-inclusive luxury resort, an epic rail adventure, or a small group tour, and everything in between, we're here to help you discover the world's most beautiful and exciting destinations - on land or at sea!