Discover the natural beauty and unique cultures of Vietnam and Cambodia on this small group tour. You'll be swept away by enchanting cities, intriguing heritage, and stunning tropical scenery, immerse yourself in the flavours of Vietnam and Cambodia with memorable foodie experiences, and gain fascinating insights into traditional crafts and daily life, as well as delving into the rich history of both countries
- Small group tour - no more than 14 guests!
- Welcome dinner at Hanoi's KOTO restaurant, a social enterprise offering disadvantaged young people the chance to learn cooking and hospitality skills
- Cyclo tour of Hanoi's charming Old Quarter
- Visit a local family and learn about the production of traditional papier-mâché masks
- Street food tour
- Overnight cruise of Halong Bay in a traditional junk boat
- Walking tour of Hoi An's beautiful Old Town, including local street food
- Tour of the largest Chinatown district in Vietnam, in Ho Chi Minh City
- Discover local culinary secrets during a cooking class at the prestigious GRAIN cooking studio in Ho Chi Minh City
- Sunset cruise along the moat of Angkor Thom
- Join a leading stone conservation expert for a tour of Angkor Wat
- Explore the atmospheric ruins of Ta Prohm temple
- Meet an isolated Khmer community and discover the floating village of Kampong Phluk
- Enjoy an authentic Cambodian lunch with a local family in Chansar village
- Receive a sacred water blessing at a Buddhist temple in Siem Reap
- City tour of Phnom Penh, including the Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda, Central Market, and the Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum
- Ten nights' boutique accommodation, one night on an overnight cruise
- Driver and tour leader
- Premium mini-coach transportation, plus internal flights
- Daily breakfast, plus five lunches, and six dinners
- Tours and excursions, as described
- Flights are not included, but can be arranged by our travel experts, who can tailor this holiday with a pre- or post-tour extension if you wish.
- Days One and Two - Hanoi, Vietnam
- Day Three - Halong Bay, Vietnam
- Day Four - Halong Bay, Da Nang and Hoi An, Vietnam
- Day Five - Hoi An, Vietnam
- Days Six and Seven - Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Days Eight and Nine - Siem Reap, Cambodia
- Day Ten - Kampong Phluk and Chansar, Cambodia
- Day Eleven - Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Day Twelve - Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam (Departure)
Various dates available
Flights are not included, but can be arranged by our dedicated travel specialists.
Contact one of our dedicated travel specialists today to enquire about this holiday
01234 326 778
*Itinerary is based on 2019/2020 season departures starting from September 2019, but there are departures on 18 February and 18 March 2019 which are still available, where the itineraries may vary according to the 2018/2019 itinerary
SELECT TRAVEL HOLIDAYS - BEDFORD'S ONLY AWARD-WINNING TRAVEL AGENCY
Independent and family-run travel agent, with a dedicated team of travel specialists with decades of experience, at Select Travel Holidays, you can be assured of first-class customer service and making your dream holiday a reality.
Let our website inspire you, give us a call, or pop in to our shop on Mill Street, Bedford, where you'll be greeted with a friendly smile, and our travel specialists will take care of all the details of your next holiday, so all you have to do is enjoy exploring the world! Whether an all-inclusive luxury resort, an epic rail adventure, or a small group tour, and everything in between, we're here to help you discover the world's most beautiful and exciting destinations - on land or at sea!