Discover Vietnam from north to south, on a memorable and enchanting small group journey. Enjoy a laidback pace of exploration as you discover buzzing cities, sublime natural beauty, lush green countryside and rice paddies, admiring eclectic and breath-taking architecture and savouring delectable local cuisine along the way, all while staying in charming boutique accommodation.
- Small group tour - no more than 14 guests!
- Savour a memorable welcome dinner at KOTO restaurant, a social enterprise providing disadvantaged young people with new cooking and hospitality skills
- Walking tour of Hanoi, including the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and ancient Temple of Literature
- Cyclo tour through Hanoi's Old Quarter
- Visit Hanoi's last remaining mask-making family to learn the secrets of this ancient craft
- Sample Hanoi street food en route to dinner
- Take a boat trip to discover Tam Coc (the 'three caves'), part of the UNESCO-listed Trang An site
- Visit the 14th-century Thai Vi temple, and enjoy a traditional lunch at a local family home
- Overnight cruise on a traditional junk boat, exploring the stunning Halong Bay, including the picturesque Ti Top Island
- Guided tour of historic Hoi An, including the iconic Japanese Covered Bridge
- Taste the local fare of Hoi An
- Try your hand at silk lantern making in Hoi An
- Discover the world's largest collection of ancient Cham sculptures at the Cham Museum in Hoi An
- Admire views of temples, mausoleums and pagodas from a boat on the Perfume River
- Visit the magnificent tomb of Emperor Minh Mang in Hue
- Savour a culinary feast at Ho Chi Minh City's fabulous Hoa Tuc restaurant, which specialises in contemporary Vietnamese cuisine
- Sightseeing tour of Vietnam's largest Chinatown district in Ho Chi Minh City, plus the Reunification Palace
- Enjoy a cooking demonstration and delicious lunch at Mandarine Restaurant
- Explore the labyrinthine Cu Chi Tunnels and gain a fascinating insight into the Vietnam War
- Savour authentic pho - Vietnam's most famous dish - at a local restaurant
- Sample Vietnamese delicacies during a street eats tour in Ho Chi Minh City
- Ten nights' boutique accommodation, one night on an overnight cruise
- Driver and tour leader
- Premium mini-coach transportation, plus internal flights
- Daily breakfast, plus five lunches, and seven dinners
- Tours and excursions, as described
- Flights are not included, but can be arranged by our travel experts, who can tailor this holiday with a pre- or post-tour extension if you wish.
- Days One and Two - Hanoi
- Day Three - Ninh Binh
- Day Four - Halong Bay
- Days Five and Six - Hoi An
- Days Seven and Eight - Hue
- Days Nine to Twelve - Ho Chi Minh City
Various dates available
Flights are not included, but can be arranged by our dedicated travel specialists.
Contact one of our dedicated travel specialists today to enquire about this holiday
01234 819 699
*Itinerary is based on 2019/2020 season departures starting from September 2019, but there are departures on 20 February and 6 March 2019 which are still available, where the itineraries may vary according to the 2018/2019 itinerary
SELECT TRAVEL HOLIDAYS - BEDFORD'S ONLY AWARD-WINNING TRAVEL AGENCY
Independent and family-run, with a dedicated team of travel specialists with decades of experience, at Select Travel Holidays, you can be assured of first-class customer service and making your dream holiday a reality.
Let our website inspire you, give us a call, or pop in to our shop on Mill Street, Bedford, where you'll be greeted with a friendly smile, and our travel specialists will take care of all the details of your next holiday, so all you have to do is enjoy exploring the world! Whether an all-inclusive luxury resort, an epic rail adventure, or a small group tour, and everything in between, we're here to help you discover the world's most beautiful and exciting destinations - on land or at sea!