Take an in-depth look at this beautiful country, renowned for its stunning and dramatic landscapes, unique Maori culture, and exquisite wines - all of which you'll experience on this nine-day tour. Exclusive air charters give you more time to enjoy sight-seeing, and less time waiting, while scenic drives will uncover the staggering beauty of the countryside. A jet boat cruise on the Shotover River rapids and a helicopter ride up to the summit of Bob's Peak will give you an adrenaline rush, while you can excite your palate with freshly-caught green-lipped mussels, washed down with fine wines - just some of the highlights of this spotlight on New Zealand.
- City tour of Wellington, including a cable car up to the Botanic Garden
- A guided tour of the Te Papa Tongarewa museum, New Zealand's national museum, bringing thousands of years of history to life
- Enjoy freshly-caught green-lipped mussels and local wines on a luncheon cruise on the Marlborough Sounds
- Join a naturalist guide and cruise Milford Sound
- Lunch at a winery and bistro renowned for its Pinot Noir
- Adrenaline thrills on a jet boat ride on the Shotover River rapids, and a helicopter ride to the top of Bob's Peak
- Cruise on a vintage steamship on Lake Wakatipu before enjoying an exclusive sheep-shearing demonstration and insight into country life
- Visit Auckland Museum and enjoy a presentation of Maori culture and entertainment
- Farewell cocktail reception and dinner
- Airport transfers upon arrival and departure
- Exclusive charter flights in New Zealand and overseas transportation
- Eight nights' hotel accommodation
- Meals: nine breakfasts, five lunches, and eight dinners
- Gratuities to local guides and drivers
- Services of an experienced Tour Director throughout
- Service charges, taxes and porterage
- Days One and Two - Wellington
- Day Three - Marlborough Sounds and Te Anau
- Day Four - Fiordland National Park and Milford Sound
- Days Five to Seven - Queenstown
- Days Eight and Nine - Auckland
- Day Ten - Tour Ends
Select dates available for 2019
Contact one of our dedicated travel specialists today to enquire about this holiday
01234 326 778
Or visit us in our Bedford shop on 24 Mill Street!
SELECT TRAVEL HOLIDAYS - BEDFORD'S ONLY AWARD-WINNING TRAVEL AGENCY
Independent and family-run, with a dedicated team of travel specialists with decades of experience, at Select Travel Holidays, you can be assured of first-class customer service and making your dream holiday a reality.
Let our website inspire you, give us a call, or pop in to our shop on Mill Street, Bedford, where you'll be greeted with a friendly smile, and our travel specialists will take care of all the details of your next holiday, so all you have to do is enjoy exploring the world! Whether an all-inclusive luxury resort, an epic rail adventure, or a small group tour, and everything in between, we're here to help you discover the world's most beautiful and exciting destinations - on land or at sea!