Uncover the hidden gems of the Balkan Peninsula on this twelve-day tour, where you'll discover Croatia's stunning Dalmatian coast, the lush waterways of Montenegro, and the eastern delicacies of Bosnia and Herzegovina, complete with an insightful exclusive experience walking through Sarajevo reliving the Siege with a local war historian. Combining culture, food, nature, history and people, this is the perfect introduction to the Balkan Peninsula.
- Small group tour!
- No single supplement*
- Explore the stunning Plitvice Lakes National Park with a knowledgeable guide
- Tuck into a traditional peka dinner
- Discover the imposing Diocletian's Palace on a guided walk
- Learn about the Siege of Sarajevo as you visit some of the most important sites in the company of a local expert, who will share their personal memories of the siege
- Enjoy two days in the beautiful city of Kotor
- Visit a family-run agroturizam and enjoy a tasty local lunch
- Walk the famous city walls of Dubrovnik
- Eleven nights' hotel accommodation
- Meals: eleven breakfasts, two lunches, and one dinner
- Overseas transfers and transportation between destinations and to/from included activities
- Tours and excursions: Plitvice Lakes National Park walk, traditional peka dinner, Split orientation walk around Diocletian's Palace, excursion to Mostar, siege of Sarajevo tour, Kotor orientation walk, Agroturizam visit and local lunch, and Dubrovnik city wall walk
- Interesting articles, helpful tips, and photography advice from National Geographic before you depart
- Services of a Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, and local guides
International flights are not included, but can be arranged by our travel specialists
- Day One - Zagreb, Croatia
- Day Two - Plitvice Lakes National Parks, Croatia
- Days Three and Four - Split, Croatia
- Days Five to Seven - Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Days Eight and Nine - Kotor, Montenegro
- Days Ten to Twelve - Dubrovnik, Croatia
Various dates available
Contact one of our dedicated travel specialists today to enquire about this holiday
01234 326 778
*No single supplement - based on sharing accommodation with a member of the same sex. However if you require or prefer a room of your own, please note that a small surcharge will apply
**Itinerary is subject to change as on occasion it may be necessary, or desirable to make alterations.
SELECT TRAVEL HOLIDAYS - BEDFORD'S ONLY AWARD-WINNING TRAVEL AGENCY
Independent and family-run, with a dedicated team of travel specialists with decades of experience, at Select Travel Holidays, you can be assured of first-class customer service and making your dream holiday a reality.
Let our website inspire you, give us a call, or pop in to our shop on Mill Street, Bedford, where you'll be greeted with a friendly smile, and our travel specialists will take care of all the details of your next holiday, so all you have to do is enjoy exploring the world! Whether an all-inclusive luxury resort, an epic rail adventure, or a small group tour, and everything in between, we're here to help you discover the world's most beautiful and exciting destinations - on land or at sea!