Enjoy the romance and sights of Paris, exceptionally scenic river cruising past chalk cliffs and picturesque villages and meandering river bends, historic Rouen - site where Joan of Arc was burned at the stake - and view the famous Bayeux Tapestry and the castle built by Richard the Lionheart to defend Rouen against the French. Tour the famous Normandy Landing beaches and visit the charming harbour of Honfleur, a town immortalised by Impressionist artists just as famously as Monet's garden in Giverny.
- Wonderful scenic cruising along the river Seine
- Excursion to the historic Chateau Gaillard, built by Richard the Lionheart
- Guided tour of the medieval city of Rouen
- Full day tour of Bayeux, including the Bayeux Tapestry, and the D-Day landings on Normandy Beaches
- Discover the allure of Honfleur
- Visit Claude Monet’s famous house and iconic garden and explore the picturesque town of Vernon
- Guided tour of Paris
- Return transport from Paris by Eurostar (flights available at a supplement)
- Overseas transfers
- Seven nights’ accommodation onboard the Swiss Ruby on Full Board (except for lunch on day four)
- Tours and excursions as described
- Services of a cruise director and tour manager
- Day One – Paris
- Day Two – Les Andelys
- Day Three – Rouen
- Day Four – Bayeux and Arromanches
- Day Five – Honfleur
- Day Six – Giverny and Vernon
- Days Seven and Eight – Paris
Various 2019 dates also available
Contact one of our dedicated river cruise specialists today to enquire about this holiday
01234 819 699
Why not pop into our Bedford shop to talk to our friendly team and find out more?
SELECT TRAVEL HOLIDAYS - BEDFORD'S ONLY AWARD-WINNING TRAVEL AGENCY
Independent and family-run, with a dedicated team of travel specialists with decades of experience, at Select Travel Holidays, you can be assured of first-class customer service and making your dream holiday a reality.
Let our website inspire you, give us a call, or pop in to our shop on Mill Street, Bedford, where you'll be greeted with a friendly smile, and our travel specialists will take care of all the details of your next holiday, so all you have to do is enjoy exploring the world! Whether an all-inclusive luxury resort, an epic rail adventure, or a small group tour, and everything in between, we're here to help you discover the world's most beautiful and exciting destinations - on land or at sea!