Experience river cruising reinvented with U by Uniworld, rolling the laid-back and cosmopolitan cities of Germany into one über-cool city break along Germany's finest waterways, onboard The A, your floating boutique hotel. Check out Frankfurt's avant-garde skyscrapers and dynamic nightlife, savour Bamberg's famous smoked beer (admittedly something of an acquired taste, but you might as well try it!), and feast on sausages at the world's oldest sausage restaurant in Regensburg!
- No single supplement*
- Welcome party
- Experience Frankfurt's nightlife
- Set off on an invigorating bike ride in picture-perfect Miltenberg
- Sample Würzburg's famous Frankenweins at the local market
- Uncover Germanic gastronic secrets at a slow food cooking class
- Stroll along the charming streets of Bamberg's Old Town
- Walk or bike your way around Regensburg and discover '2,000 Years in One Hour'
- Local celebrity DJ party
- Onboard beer mixology class
- Range of optional excursions in each destination to suit you - from culinary tours to canoeing/kayaking your way to the world's oldest brewery
- Seven nights accommodation
- 14 meals onboard
- Services of 2 dedicated 'U Hosts'
- 11 included excursions
- Local celebrity DJ Party and Welcome Party
- Day One - Frankfurt
- Day Two - Miltenberg
- Days Three and Four - Würzburg
- Day Five - Bamberg
- Day Six - Nuremberg
- Day Seven - Kelheim and Regensburg
- Day Eight - Regensburg
International flights are not included, but can be arranged by our travel specialists, who can also help tailor this holiday to suit you, including a pre- or post-tour extension to relax or explore further
2019 dates now available
Itinerary is also available in reverse (Regensburg to Frankfurt)
Contact one of our dedicated travel specialists today to enquire about this holiday
01234 326 778
SELECT TRAVEL HOLIDAYS - BEDFORD'S ONLY AWARD-WINNING TRAVEL AGENCY
Independent and family-run, with a dedicated team of travel specialists with decades of experience, at Select Travel Holidays, you can be assured of first-class customer service and making your dream holiday a reality.
Let our website inspire you, give us a call, or pop in to our shop on Mill Street, Bedford, where you'll be greeted with a friendly smile, and our travel specialists will take care of all the details of your next holiday, so all you have to do is enjoy exploring the world! Whether an all-inclusive luxury resort, an epic rail adventure, or a small group tour, and everything in between, we're here to help you discover the world's most beautiful and exciting destinations - on land or at sea!