Discover the fairytale charms of Medieval Germany - twisting cobbled streets lined with traditional gabled, half-timbered houses, Gothic cathedrals, Baroque churches, and more - as you cruise the magnificent Main and Danube rivers through picturesque, storybook Germany, visiting such gems as Bamberg, Nuremberg, Regensburg, Würzburg and more!
- Wonderful scenic cruising along the river Seine
- Explore Mainz, famous for Gutenberg and the invention of the movable-type printing press
- Discover the Medieval beauty of Wertheim and Miltenberg
- Guided tour of Würzburg
- Optional excursion to discover the Romantic Road and the picturesque 16th century town of Rothenburg
- Guided tour of the UNESCO-listed town of Bamberg (twinned with Select Travel Holidays' hometown of Bedford!)
- Tour of Nuremberg
- Visit the UNESCO-listed city of Regensburg
- Return flights
- Overseas transfers
- Seven nights’ accommodation onboard the Swiss Sapphire on Full Board (except for lunch on day four)
- Tours and excursions as described
- Services of a cruise director and tour manager
- Days One and Two – Mainz
- Day Three – Miltenberg and Wertheim
- Day Four – Würtzburg and Rothenburg
- Day Five – Bamberg
- Day Six – Nuremberg
- Days Seven and Eight – Regensburg
Various departure dates available (regional airports also available)
Contact one of our dedicated river cruise specialists today to enquire about this holiday
01234 819 699
Why not pop into our Bedford shop to talk to our friendly team and find out more?
SELECT TRAVEL HOLIDAYS - BEDFORD'S ONLY AWARD-WINNING TRAVEL AGENCY
Independent and family-run, with a dedicated team of travel specialists with decades of experience, at Select Travel Holidays, you can be assured of first-class customer service and making your dream holiday a reality.
Let our website inspire you, give us a call, or pop in to our shop on Mill Street, Bedford, where you'll be greeted with a friendly smile, and our travel specialists will take care of all the details of your next holiday, so all you have to do is enjoy exploring the world! Whether an all-inclusive luxury resort, an epic rail adventure, or a small group tour, and everything in between, we're here to help you discover the world's most beautiful and exciting destinations - on land or at sea!