The Emerald Isle is renowned for its rugged coastline, beautiful rolling hills, dramatic castles, and friendly people - all of which you'll experience on this rail tour, with highlights including the Ring of Kerry, the legendary Blarney Stone, the Cliffs of Moher, Cork and the Jameson Distillery, and - of course - Dublin.
- Explore Dublin and the Merry Ploughboys Pub
- Tour and tasting at the Jameson Distillery
- Visit Blarney Castle and see the Blarney Stone
- Celtic Steps Show
- Discover the scenic Ring of Kerry
- Rail and coach travel, as described
- Return ferry from Holyhead to Dublin
- 9 nights' hotel accommodation
- Meals: nine breakfasts, and seven dinners
- Excursions and tours, as described
- Services of a professional UK Tour Manager throughout
- Day One - Holyhead
- Days Two and Three - Cork
- Days Four and Five - Kinsale, Killarney, and the Ring of Kerry
- Days Six and Seven - Galway and Connemara
- Days Eight to Ten - Dublin
Our travel specialists can help tailor this holiday to suit you, including any upgrades, or perhaps a pre- or post-tour extension to relax or explore
Select 2019 departure dates are available
Contact one of our dedicated travel specialists today to enquire about this holiday
01234 819 699
Or why not pop into our Bedford shop?
SELECT TRAVEL HOLIDAYS - BEDFORD'S ONLY AWARD-WINNING TRAVEL AGENCY
Independent and family-run, with a dedicated team of travel specialists with decades of experience, at Select Travel Holidays, you can be assured of first-class customer service and making your dream holiday a reality.
Let our website inspire you, give us a call, or pop in to our shop on Mill Street, Bedford, where you'll be greeted with a friendly smile, and our travel specialists will take care of all the details of your next holiday, so all you have to do is enjoy exploring the world! Whether an all-inclusive luxury resort, an epic rail adventure, or a small group tour, and everything in between, we're here to help you discover the world's most beautiful and exciting destinations - on land or at sea!