Indulge yourself in Italy's rich history and artistic heritage, exploring cities that have shaped the world's culture along with lesser-known hidden gems, savour fine wines and delicious regional flavours from a classic rustic Tuscan lunch to hunting for the specialty truffle, and be inspired by dramatic and beautiful landscapes from soaring mountains and crystal-clear lakes to picturesque coastal villages on the chic Italian Riviera. This small-group tour provides an intimate and unforgettable insight into Italy, with immersive and authentic local experiences.
- Small group tour - no more than 18 passengers!
- Discover the stunning hilltop village of Assisi, birthplace of St Francis himself
- Explore the beautiful and historic city of Siena
- An interactive cookery demonstration in a Tuscan villa reveals the secrets of Italian cuisine
- Locally-guided walking tour of Florence
- Enjoy exploring the beautiful walled city of Lucca
- Visit the famous Leaning Tower of Pisa and explore the city
- Explore the picturesque villages of the glamorous Italian Riviera, including chic Portofino
- Hunt for truffles in Piedmont
- Tour and wine tasting at the UNESCO-listed Grinzane Cavour Castle
- Savour delicious food over a sumptuous six-course slow-food feast in a historic monastery in Cherasco
- Sip grappa paired with chocolate and hand-made nougat during a distillery tour near Asti
- Enjoy a private boat trip to the elegant Borromean Islands
- Take in the sights of Lecco
- Wine tasting session in Tirano
- Discover the beauty of the majestic Lake Molveno
- Walking tour of Trento
- Admire the sights of elegant, fair Verona
- Be enchanted by the magical floating city of Venice
- Services of a personable and professional tour leader, plus a local guide in Florence
- 11 nights' accommodation in charming boutique hotels, with daily breakfast, plus six evening meals and one lunch
- Driver and mini-coach transportation
- Tours, excursions and activities, as described
- Flights are not included, but can be arranged by our travel experts
- Day One - Rome, Assisi, and Perugia.
- Days Two to Four - Tuscany
- Day Five - Pisa and Lucca
- Day Six - Italian Riviera
- Day Seven - Piedmont
- Days Eight and Nine - Lake Maggiore
- Day Ten - Lecco and Tirano
- Day Eleven - Lake Molveno and Trento
- Day Twelve - Verona and Venice
Various dates available
Contact one of our dedicated travel specialists today to enquire about this holiday
01234 326 778
SELECT TRAVEL HOLIDAYS - BEDFORD'S ONLY AWARD-WINNING TRAVEL AGENCY
Independent and family-run travel agent, with a dedicated team of travel specialists with decades of experience, at Select Travel Holidays, you can be assured of first-class customer service and making your dream holiday a reality.
Let our website inspire you, give us a call, or pop in to our shop on Mill Street, Bedford, where you'll be greeted with a friendly smile, and our travel specialists will take care of all the details of your next holiday, so all you have to do is enjoy exploring the world! Whether an all-inclusive luxury resort, an epic rail adventure, or a small group tour, and everything in between, we're here to help you discover the world's most beautiful and exciting destinations - on land or at sea!