The cradle of the Renaissance and home to some of the world's most famous art and architecture, and characterised by olive groves, vineyards, and rolling hills dotted with enchanting historic towns, Tuscany is one of Italy's most beautiful and best-loved regions, offering an abundance of culture, cuisine, and history. This seven-day small group tour explores the world-renowned treasures and hidden gems of the region, giving you an in-depth and intimate look, and immersing you with authentic local experiences, ensuring you'll fall head over heels in love with this region!
- Small group tour - no more than 18 passengers!
- Immerse yourself in Florence with an in-depth locally-guided walking tour
- Explore charming and leafy Lucca
- Discover the enchanting and picturesque villages of the Cinque Terre
- Visit the iconic Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Explore the magnificent medieval walled city of Volterra
- Meet a master gelato maker and enjoy wine tasting and bruschetta in San Gimignano
- Explore historic Siena
- Discover the timeless charms of Pienza
- Sample handcrafted pecorino cheese and world-class wine
- Learn the secrets of Tuscan cuisine during a culinary class in a country villa
- Guided tour of an oil mill, with olive oil tasting and lunch
- Services of a personable and professional tour leader, plus a local guide in Florence
- Six nights' accommodation in charming boutique hotels, with daily breakfast, plus two lunches and three dinners
- Driver and mini-coach transportation
- Tours, excursions and activities, as described
- Flights are not included, but can be arranged by our travel experts
- Day One - Florence and Lucca
- Day Two - Cinque Terre
- Day Three - Pisa and Volterra
- Day Four - San Gimignano and Siena
- Day Five - Pienza
- Days Six and Seven - Chianti
Various 2019 dates available*
Contact one of our dedicated travel specialists today to enquire about this holiday
01234 326 778
*2019 itinerary may vary
SELECT TRAVEL HOLIDAYS - BEDFORD'S ONLY AWARD-WINNING TRAVEL AGENCY
Independent and family-run, with a dedicated team of travel specialists with decades of experience, at Select Travel Holidays, you can be assured of first-class customer service and making your dream holiday a reality.
Let our website inspire you, give us a call, or pop in to our shop on Mill Street, Bedford, where you'll be greeted with a friendly smile, and our travel specialists will take care of all the details of your next holiday, so all you have to do is enjoy exploring the world! Whether an all-inclusive luxury resort, an epic rail adventure, or a small group tour, and everything in between, we're here to help you discover the world's most beautiful and exciting destinations - on land or at sea!