Combine local wines and farm-to-table cuisine, ancient Roman and Renaissance history, the beautiful Tuscan landscapes, and add yoga sessions in iconic Rome locations and in the Tuscan countryside, plus meditation sessions, for this Italian trip with an unique 'wellness' trip, recharging mind, body, and spirit
- Small group tour - no more than 16!
- No single supplement*
- Morning yoga session in Rome's historic and beautiful Villa Borghese
- Palatine Hill morning yoga session, overlooking some of ancient Rome's most iconic sights
- Hands-on Tuscan cooking class in Chianciano Terme
- Cycle to the beautiful spa town of Bagno Vignoni
- Local wine tasting in Tuscany
- Orientation walk and free time to explore Florence, the famous Renaissance city
- Guided meditation session in Lucca
- Walking tour of Lucca, including the city's impressive Roman heritage
- Poolside yoga session in Lucca
- Mindfulness meditation session in Lucca
- Overseas transfers and transportation, including arrival transfer
- Accommodation: Six nights in hotels
- Meals: Six breakfasts, one lunch, and three dinners
- Tours, excursions and activities, as described
- Services of an experienced local CEO (Chief Experience Officer), plus local guides
International flights are not included, but can be arranged by our travel specialists
- Days One and Two - Rome
- Days Three and Four - Chianciano Terme
- Day Five - Florence and Lucca
- Day Six - Lucca
- Day Seven - Florence
Various dates available
Contact one of our dedicated travel specialists today to enquire about this holiday
01234 326 778
*No single supplement - based on sharing accommodation with a member of the same sex. However if you require or prefer a room of your own, please note that a small surcharge will apply
**Itinerary is subject to change, as on occasion it may be necessary, or desirable to make alterations.
SELECT TRAVEL HOLIDAYS - BEDFORD'S ONLY AWARD-WINNING TRAVEL AGENCY
Independent and family-run travel agent, with a dedicated team of travel specialists with decades of experience, at Select Travel Holidays, you can be assured of first-class customer service and making your dream holiday a reality.
Let our website inspire you, give us a call, or pop in to our shop on Mill Street, Bedford, where you'll be greeted with a friendly smile, and our travel specialists will take care of all the details of your next holiday, so all you have to do is enjoy exploring the world! Whether an all-inclusive luxury resort, an epic rail adventure, or a small group tour, and everything in between, we're here to help you discover the world's most beautiful and exciting destinations - on land or at sea!