There are some famous travel routes which are considered 'classic' and even 'must-see' - offering epic landscapes, an ability to transport the traveller through time and to different cultures and lifestyles. The 'Hurtigruten Route', or the Classic 12-Day Round Voyage is one such journey, as epic and classic as the Orient Express, the Danube or Route 66. Along the way on this epic voyage - described as 'The World's Most Beautiful Voyage' - you'll truly get to discover the magic of coastal Norway, visiting 34 ports (22 of which lie north of the Polar Circle) in 12 days, you have the opportunity of tailoring your experience with over 50 excursions!
Take in some truly mesmerising scenery and landscapes, memorable experiences, historic cities, colourful fishing villages, Arctic wildlife, and experience the wonder and magic of the awe-inspiring Northern Lights in the winter months! Plus, on this voyage, sail between 1 October and 31 March and enjoy the Northern Lights Promise - if they don't show during your voyage, enjoy a six- or seven- day round trip voyage on a half board basis FOR FREE!
- Northern Lights Promise – if you don’t see the Northern Lights during your voyage, enjoy a FREE six- or seven-day round voyage on a half board basis!*
- The historic city of Bergen
- Scenic cruising along some of Norway’s most stunning fjords
- Visit the Gothic Nidaros Cathedral in Trondheim or go kayaking!
- Admire the Northern Lights
- Cross the Arctic Circle
- Visit the gateway to the Arctic, Tromsø
- Go husky dog sledging
- A wide range of wintery activities in Kirkenes, including snowmobiles or a visit to the Snow Hotel
- Experience ice bathing in the Arctic Ocean (if you dare!)
- Midnight snowmobile trip in Mehamn
- Over 50 excursions to choose from!
- 11 nights’ accommodation onboard
- Full board basis
- Day One – Bergen
- Day Two – Fløro and Molde
- Day Three – Kristiansund and Rørvik
- Day Four – Brønnøysund and Svolvær
- Day Five – Stokmarknes and Skjervøy
- Day Six – Øksfjord and Berlevåg
- Day Seven – Båtsfjord, Kirkenes and Berlevåg
- Day Eight – Mehamn and Tromsø
- Day Nine – Tromsø and Stamsund
- Day Ten – Bodøand Rørvik
- Day Eleven – Trondheim and Ålesund
- Day Twelve – Ålesund and Bergen
Northern Lights Promise voyages depart daily from 1 October 2019 to 31 March 2020, and from 1 October 2020 to 31 March 2021
Contact one of our dedicated cruise specialists today to enquire about this holiday
01234 326 778
*Terms and conditions apply: Offer valid for UK and Ireland passengers only. You will be able to take a 6 or 7 days Classic Voyage cruise, departing 1 October 2019 to 31 March 2020 in an unspecified inside twin cabin on a half board basis, (you may upgrade to another grade of cabin and add meals subject to additional costs and availability). This offer applies to all new bookings on the Classic Round Voyages, departing from 1 October 2019 to 31 Mar 2020. Hurtigruten reserves the right to withdraw or amended the offer at any time . Please check at the time of booking as to current status of offer The offer cruise must be booked within 28 days from your return date. A choice of departure dates will be given. ‘Exclusions’ Offer excludes flights, transfers, all on board expenses, excursions, luggage handling. Offer does not apply to re-scheduled or cancelled cruises. Bookings are non-transferable, non-changeable and have no cash value.
SELECT TRAVEL HOLIDAYS - BEDFORD'S ONLY AWARD-WINNING TRAVEL AGENCY
Independent and family-run travel agent, with a dedicated team of travel specialists with decades of experience, at Select Travel Holidays, you can be assured of first-class customer service and making your dream holiday a reality.
Let our website inspire you, give us a call, or pop in to our shop on Mill Street, Bedford, where you'll be greeted with a friendly smile, and our travel specialists will take care of all the details of your next holiday, so all you have to do is enjoy exploring the world! Whether an all-inclusive luxury resort, an epic rail adventure, or a small group tour, and everything in between, we're here to help you discover the world's most beautiful and exciting destinations - on land or at sea!