From literary greats to kings, from stately homes to great mountains and lakes, from the dreamy spires of Oxford to the woollen mills and iron bridges of the Industrial Revolution, this small-group tour delves deep into the rich history and culture of Britain, exploring the spectacular scenery of England, Wales and Scotland on a journey along the scenic back roads.
- Small group tour - no more than 18 guests!
- Admire Oxford's 'dreamy spires' during a guided walking tour
- Learn about the wool industry during a visit to an 18th century woollen mill in the Cotswolds
- Indulge your sweet tooth with dinner at the world-famous 'Pudding Club'
- Explore the town of Shakespeare's birthplace, Stratford-upon-Avon *New for 2018!*
- Tour of the ancient Worcester Cathedral
- Visit the UNESCO-listed Ironbridge Gorge
- Delve into Welsh cuisine with a cookery demonstration and lunch
- Admire the outstanding natural beauty of Snowdonia National Park
- Chester walking tour
- Visit the Brontë Parsonage, home of the famous Brontë Sisters
- Explore ancient York
- Visit Castle Howard, one of England's finest stately homes
- Discover the literary heritage and beauty of the Lake District, visiting the former homes of Beatrix Potter and William Wordsworth
- Cruise on Lake Windermere
- Travel along Hadrian's Wall and visit the Roman Birdoswald Fort
- Dig into a traditional Scottish Dinner
- Stroll through the walled gardens of Abbotsford House, former home of Sir Walter Scott
- Visit the mysterious Rosslyn Chapel
- Nine nights' accommodation in boutique hotels, with daily breakfast
- One lunch and five dinners
- Services of a tour leader and local guides
- Luxury mini-coach transportation
- Tours, excursions and activities, as described
- Day One - London, Oxford, and the Cotswolds,
- Day Two - Stratford-upon-Avon, *NEW! For 2018!*
- Day Three - Worcester, Ironbridge, and Denbighshire
- Day Four - Denbighshire and Snowdonia National Park
- Days Five and Five - Chester, Haworth, and York
- Days Seven and Eight - Lake District
- Days Nine and Ten - Scottish Borders, and Edinburgh
Various dates available
Contact one of our dedicated travel specialists today to enquire about this holiday
01234 326 778
SELECT TRAVEL HOLIDAYS - BEDFORD'S ONLY AWARD-WINNING TRAVEL AGENCY
Independent and family-run travel agent, with a dedicated team of travel specialists with decades of experience, at Select Travel Holidays, you can be assured of first-class customer service and making your dream holiday a reality.
Let our website inspire you, give us a call, or pop in to our shop on Mill Street, Bedford, where you'll be greeted with a friendly smile, and our travel specialists will take care of all the details of your next holiday, so all you have to do is enjoy exploring the world! Whether an all-inclusive luxury resort, an epic rail adventure, or a small group tour, and everything in between, we're here to help you discover the world's most beautiful and exciting destinations - on land or at sea!