Discover Sri Lankan treasures from the adorable elephants at Pinnawela Elephant Orphanage and a traditional Kandyan dance and culture performance to an immersive tea experience at Dickoya and echoes of Dutch colonialism at Galle, before unwinding at Mount Lavinia, former weekend home of Sir Thomas Maitland, the British Governor General of Ceylon.
- An unforgettable experience meeting elephants at the Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage
- Visit Kandy's famous Temple of the Tooth and enjoy a special Kandyan dance and cultural performance
- City tour of Kandy
- A memorable train ride to Hatton
- Walk with a Tea Planter, and watch Tea Pluckers at work
- Guided tour of historic Galle, including its Dutch Fort
- Stay at the historic Mount Lavinia Hotel, built for Sir Thomas Maitland in 1806
- International flights
- Accommodation with en-suite facilities and daily breakfast throughout - and all-inclusive at Ceylon Tea Trails
- Services of English speaking guide during sightseeing
- Transfers as per the itinerary by air-conditioned vehicles
- Excursions, sightseeing, and entrance fees as per the itinerary
- Full ATOL Bonding
- Days One and Two - To Colombo
- Days Three and Four - Kandy
- Day Five - To Dickoya - by car or by train via Hatton
- Day Six - Dickoya, Tea Experience
- Days Seven and Eight - Galle
- Days Nine to Eleven - Mount Lavinia
- Day Twelve - To London
Private Tour - Choose your own departure date.
Contact one of our dedicated travel specialists today to enquire about this holiday
Dickoya - Tea Experience
Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage
Temple of the Tooth, Kandy
Dutch Fort at Galle
SELECT TRAVEL HOLIDAYS - BEDFORD'S ONLY AWARD-WINNING TRAVEL AGENCY
Independent and family-run, with a dedicated team of travel specialists with decades of experience, at Select Travel Holidays, you can be assured of first-class customer service and making your dream holiday a reality.
Let our website inspire you, give us a call, or pop in to our shop on Mill Street, Bedford, where you'll be greeted with a friendly smile, and our travel specialists will take care of all the details of your next holiday, so all you have to do is enjoy exploring the world! Whether an all-inclusive luxury resort, an epic rail adventure, or a small group tour, and everything in between, we're here to help you discover the world's most beautiful and exciting destinations - on land or at sea!