This unforgettably epic rail journey from Canada's western to eastern coasts, from the cosmopolitan cool of Vancouver to the maritime traditions of Halifax and Nova Scotia, showcases the diversity and the very best of Canada. Travel on iconic trains and admire ever-changing but constantly stunning scenery, from the towering Rockies to the central plains, passing great lakes and dense forests, and exploring eclectic cities from vibrant Toronto to historic Quebec.
- Guided tour of Vancouver, including the historic Gastown quarter, Chinatown, the totem poles of Stanley Park, and Granville Island
- Visit the colourful Butchart Gardens
- Experience an epic rail journey on The Canadian, passing diverse landscapes from Vancouver to Toronto
- Admire the stunning beauty of Jasper National Park, and discover the dramatic Maligne Canyon and Maligne Lake
- Morning tour of the city of Toronto, including highlights such as the iconic CN Tower
- Be inspired by the powerful Niagara Falls, one of the natural wonders of the world and spend time at Niagara-on-the-Lake
- Discover the highlights of Quebec City on a guided tour
- Enjoy an overnight journey in style aboard the classic train, The Ocean
- Explore Nova Scotia's maritime treasures on a sightseeing tour, including Peggy's Cove and picturesque Lunenburg
- Enjoy time exploring Halifax, the first British town in Canada
- Scheduled international flights from London to Vancouver, and from Halifax to London
- All rail and coach travel, as described
- 11 nights' hotel accommodation (room only), four nights' Sleeper Plus Class onboard The Canadian in two-berth cabins, one night onboard The Ocean in Sleeper Plus Class service in two-berth cabins (Sleeper Class in May)
- Thirteen meals (five breakfasts, five lunches, three dinners)
- Tours and excursions, as described
- Services of a professional UK Tour Manager from start to finish
- Days One to Four - Vancouver
- Days Five to Nine - The Rockies and Jasper, and across the Plains
- Day Ten - Toronto
- Day Eleven - Niagara Falls
- Days Twelve to Fourteen - Quebec
- Days Fifteen to Eighteen - Nova Scotia and Halifax
2019 departures also available
Our travel specialists can help tailor this holiday to suit you, including any upgrades - just contact us today!
01234 326 778
Or why not pop into our Bedford shop?
Maligne Lake, Jasper National Park
Peggy's Cove, Nova Scotia
SELECT TRAVEL HOLIDAYS - BEDFORD'S ONLY AWARD-WINNING TRAVEL AGENCY
Independent and family-run, with a dedicated team of travel specialists with decades of experience, at Select Travel Holidays, you can be assured of first-class customer service and making your dream holiday a reality.
Let our website inspire you, give us a call, or pop in to our shop on Mill Street, Bedford, where you'll be greeted with a friendly smile, and our travel specialists will take care of all the details of your next holiday, so all you have to do is enjoy exploring the world! Whether an all-inclusive luxury resort, an epic rail adventure, or a small group tour, and everything in between, we're here to help you discover the world's most beautiful and exciting destinations - on land or at sea!