Starting your Canadian tour with a visit to the mighty Niagara Falls, this 11-day journey takes in the great cities of the Canadian east: sophisticated Toronto, stately Ottawa, historic Quebec City, and chic and eclectic Montreal. Discover Canada's history and charms, and follow along two of eastern Canada's most significant rivers - St Lawrence and Ottawa - as they flow through great cities and stunning countryside, enjoying a cruise exploring the Thousand Islands archipelago.
- Exclusive solo departure: 3 September 2019
- Admire the iconic Niagara Falls
- Scenic Thousand Islands cruise
- Orientation tour of Ottawa
- Savour local dishes during lunch at Chez Dany Sugar Shack
- Locally guided tour of Quebec City
- Sightseeing tour of Montreal with local guide
- VIP Home Departure Service
- International return flights with Air Canada, plus airport taxes, security charges, fuel surcharges and UK Air Passenger Duty
- Check-in service with porterage
- Overseas transfers
- Nine nights' hotel accommodation, and hotel porterage (one bag per person)
- One lunch
- Tours and excursions, as described (optional excursions may incur a supplement)
- Services of an experienced local tour manager
- Day One - Toronto
- Day Two - Niagara Falls
- Days Three and Four - Ottawa
- Days Five to Seven - Quebec City
- Days Eight and Nine - Montreal
- Days Ten and Eleven - London
Various 2019 dates available
Exclusive solo departure: 3 September 2019
Contact one of our dedicated river cruise specialists today to enquire about this holiday
01234 326 778
Why not pop into our Bedford shop to talk to our friendly team and find out more?
SELECT TRAVEL HOLIDAYS - BEDFORD'S ONLY AWARD-WINNING TRAVEL AGENCY
Independent and family-run, with a dedicated team of travel specialists with decades of experience, at Select Travel Holidays, you can be assured of first-class customer service and making your dream holiday a reality.
Let our website inspire you, give us a call, or pop in to our shop on Mill Street, Bedford, where you'll be greeted with a friendly smile, and our travel specialists will take care of all the details of your next holiday, so all you have to do is enjoy exploring the world! Whether an all-inclusive luxury resort, an epic rail adventure, or a small group tour, and everything in between, we're here to help you discover the world's most beautiful and exciting destinations - on land or at sea!