This seven-day tour takes you to Churchill, the Polar Bear Capital of the World, and offers up unforgettable opportunities to encounter polar bears in their own winter wonderland playground, aboard specially designed tundra vehicles. Seeing polar bears in their natural environment will no doubt be an incredibly special experience you'll never forget, but you'll also come face-to-face with a vast array of Arctic wildlife, enjoy a thrilling dash through the snow on a husky-driven sleigh, and possibly catch a glimpse of the Aurora Borealis, learning more about the quirks of life in the intriguing and beautiful part of the world.
- Winnipeg sightseeing
- Watch rescued polar bears from underwater tunnels at the International Polar Bear Conservation Centre
- Tuck into a welcome 'Arctic feast' dinner, sampling local specialty dishes
- Two expeditions on the Arctic tundra to search for polar bears
- Experience a thrilling dog sled ride
- Explore the sights of Churchill, including the Polar Bear Jail, on a city tour
- Return flights from Heathrow with Air Canada
- Overseas transfers and other transportation
- 5 nights' in hotels
- Meals: seven breakfasts and two dinners
- Tours and excursions, as described
- Services of a local guide
- Days One and Two - Winnipeg
- Days Three and Four - Churchill
- Day Five - To Winnipeg
- Days Six and Seven - To UK
Departs 27 October and 11 November 2019
Contact one of our dedicated travel specialists today to enquire about this holiday
01234 819 699
Or pop into our Bedford shop on 24 Mill Street to find out more
SELECT TRAVEL HOLIDAYS - BEDFORD'S ONLY AWARD-WINNING TRAVEL AGENCY
Independent and family-run, with a dedicated team of travel specialists with decades of experience, at Select Travel Holidays, you can be assured of first-class customer service and making your dream holiday a reality.
Let our website inspire you, give us a call, or pop in to our shop on Mill Street, Bedford, where you'll be greeted with a friendly smile, and our travel specialists will take care of all the details of your next holiday, so all you have to do is enjoy exploring the world! Whether an all-inclusive luxury resort, an epic rail adventure, or a small group tour, and everything in between, we're here to help you discover the world's most beautiful and exciting destinations - on land or at sea!