See for yourself why Sandals Grande St. Lucian is often described as the 'closest holiday to a picture-perfect postcard' as you soak up the spectacular beauty which surrounds this luxurious resort. Ideally located on its very own peninsula, cradled to the west by Rodney Bay - and taking advantage of the calmest waters in all of St Lucia - and to the east by the magnificent Atlantic Ocean, and boasting dramatic views of lush, green-carpeted volcanic mountains contrasting with the dazzling blue seas, Sandals Grande St. Lucian boasts breath-taking vistas which you will remember fondly forever. In this stunning paradise setting, relax or enjoy all the watersports, spa treatments, entertainment, and excellent food to your heart's content.
- Exquisite location boasting the calmest waters in all of Saint Lucia
- Stay at 1, Play at 3 Exchange Programme - enjoy facilities at Sandals' other resorts in St Lucia
- 12 fine dining options
- 6 bars, including an English pub
- Five pools and four whirlpools
- Unlimited Land and Watersports - including Scuba Diving
- 9-hole golf course at nearby Sandals Regency La Toc
- Pamper yourself at Red Lane Spa
- Non-stop round-trip airport transfers
- Free wi-fi in all rooms and public areas
- 7 nights' accommodation in a room or suite of your choice on an all-inclusive basis
Full details below
Dining and Bars
Activities and Amenities
Various departure dates available
Our travel specialists can tailor-make this holiday to your preferences, whether it's flight or accommodation upgrades, or perhaps combining it with a tour, or another destination, or extending your stay
Contact one of our dedicated luxury travel specialists today to enquire about this holiday
01234 326 778
*Spa treatments, private cabana rental, and local excursions incur additional fees.
**Caddies are required but not included
SELECT TRAVEL HOLIDAYS - BEDFORD'S ONLY AWARD-WINNING TRAVEL AGENCY
Independent and family-run travel agent, with a dedicated team of travel specialists with decades of experience, at Select Travel Holidays, you can be assured of first-class customer service and making your dream holiday a reality.
Let our website inspire you, give us a call, or pop in to our shop on Mill Street, Bedford, where you'll be greeted with a friendly smile, and our travel specialists will take care of all the details of your next holiday, so all you have to do is enjoy exploring the world! Whether an all-inclusive luxury resort, an epic rail adventure, or a small group tour, and everything in between, we're here to help you discover the world's most beautiful and exciting destinations - on land or at sea!