Discover four of the East Coast's most thrilling cities, from the American Revolutionary history of Boston and Philadelphia, the iconic skyline of New York, to the famous landmarks of Washington D.C. Enjoy a blend of free time to explore cities at your own pace, and to suit your own interests, with included sightseeing to showcase the history and landmarks of each city.
- Discover the historic highlights of Boston on a guided tour
- Boston harbour cruise to see the Bunker Hill Monument and the Boston Tea Party ship
- Guided tour of New York's most famous landmarks, plus free time to explore the city at your own pace
- Visit the Liberty Bell and Independence Hall and other historic sites during a sightseeing tour of Philadelphia
- Locally guided tour of Washington D.C., including city landmarks and Arlington National Cemetery
- VIP private home pick-up service*
- Overseas transfers
- Services of a tour director
- Tours and excursions, as described**
- Seven nights' hotel accommodation
- Three breakfasts
- All airport taxes
- Single share option available
- Days One and Two - Boston, Massachussetts
- Days Three and Four - New York City, New York
- Day Five - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Days Six to Eight - Washington D.C.
- Day Nine - UK
Select dates in August, September and October 2018 still available - call today to avoid disappointment!
Various departures available in 2019
Contact one of our dedicated travel specialists today to enquire about this holiday
01234 819 699
Or visit us in our Bedford shop to find out more
*VIP Home Chauffeur service is applicable if you live within 50 miles of your chosen international airport, port or station. If you live further than 50 miles by road from your departure point, you can still take advantage of this service by paying for the excess mileage at £1.70 per car, per mile.
**Please note that optional excursions or tours are NOT included
SELECT TRAVEL HOLIDAYS - BEDFORD'S ONLY AWARD-WINNING TRAVEL AGENCY
Independent and family-run, with a dedicated team of travel specialists with decades of experience, at Select Travel Holidays, you can be assured of first-class customer service and making your dream holiday a reality.
Let our website inspire you, give us a call, or pop in to our shop on Mill Street, Bedford, where you'll be greeted with a friendly smile, and our travel specialists will take care of all the details of your next holiday, so all you have to do is enjoy exploring the world! Whether an all-inclusive luxury resort, an epic rail adventure, or a small group tour, and everything in between, we're here to help you discover the world's most beautiful and exciting destinations - on land or at sea!