Argentina's Patagonia region is famous as an adventure playground, but on this wellness tour you can also rejuvenate your mind, body and soul, with dedicated yoga and meditation sessions - including a paddleboard yoga session in Bariloche - while the region's natural beauty will inspire you.
- Small group tour - no more than 16 people!
- No single supplements*
- Yoga and guided meditation sessions at your Estancia in Patagonia
- Hike through trails and enjoy a three-course gourmet picnic on the hilltop
- Enjoy a meditative sound bath at your Estancia
- Full day excursion to Cerro Tronador, the region's highest mountain
- Stand-up paddleboard yoga session
- Discover Bariloche's local artisans, sample craft brews, artisanal cheeses, and meats
- Enjoy a craft beer and a beautiful sunset from a Patagonian brewery
- Overseas transfers and transportation, including arrival transfer and internal flights
- Accommodation: four nights in hotels, three nights in an Estancia
- Meals: seven breakfasts, two lunches, three dinners
- Tours, excursions and activities, as described
- Services of an experienced local CEO (Chief Experience Officer), plus local guides
International flights are not included, but can be arranged by our travel specialists
- Day One - Buenos Aires
- Days Two and Three - Estancia Peuma Hue
- Day Four - Cerro Tronador
- Days Five and Six - San Carlos de Bariloche
- Days Seven and Eight - Buenos Aires
Various dates available
Contact one of our dedicated travel specialists today to enquire about this holiday
01234 819 699
Or pop in to our Bedford store to talk to us about this holiday face-to-face
*No single supplement - based on sharing accommodation with a member of the same sex. However if you require or prefer a room of your own, please note that a small surcharge will apply
**Itinerary is subject to change, as on occasion it may be necessary, or desirable to make alterations.
SELECT TRAVEL HOLIDAYS - BEDFORD'S ONLY AWARD-WINNING TRAVEL AGENCY
Independent and family-run, with a dedicated team of travel specialists with decades of experience, at Select Travel Holidays, you can be assured of first-class customer service and making your dream holiday a reality.
Let our website inspire you, give us a call, or pop in to our shop on Mill Street, Bedford, where you'll be greeted with a friendly smile, and our travel specialists will take care of all the details of your next holiday, so all you have to do is enjoy exploring the world! Whether an all-inclusive luxury resort, an epic rail adventure, or a small group tour, and everything in between, we're here to help you discover the world's most beautiful and exciting destinations - on land or at sea!