This nine-day tour of Ecuador showcases the country's many highlights, gaining an insight into traditional Andean communities, relaxing in hot springs, and exploring the remarkable Amazon rainforest, keeping an eye out for wildlife, and so much more on this memorable Ecuadorian adventure.
- Small group tour
- No single supplement*
- Visit the traditional Andean community at San Clemente
- Learn how the Otavalo people weave using the traditional backstrap loom
- Join an expert guide on trails at the Omaere Ethnobotanical Park to learn how the indigenous Shuar and Waorani people use local plants in their everyday lives
- Relax in the hot springs of Papallacta
- Get an adrenaline rush with optional outdoor activities at Banos, or soak up the thermal baths
- Explore the Amazon
- Overseas transportation - private van, boat, and internal flights
- Eight nights' accommodation: four nights' hotel accommodation, one night historic hacienda, two nights' jungle lodge, and one night hot springs resort
- Eight breakfasts, three lunches, and two dinners
- Activities and excursions as described
- Service of Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, and local guides
- International flights are not included, but can be arranged by our travel specialists
- Day One - Quito
- Day Two - Quito/Otavalo
- Day three - Otavalo/Papallacta
- Day four - Papallacta/Banos
- Day Five - Banos
- DayS Six and Seven - Yasuni National Park
- Days Eight and Nine - Yasuni National Park/Quito
Various dates available
Contact one of our dedicated travel specialists today to enquire about this holiday
01234 326 778
*No single supplement - based on sharing accommodation with a member of the same sex. However if you require or prefer a room of your own, please note that a small surcharge will apply
**Itinerary is subject to change, as on occasion it may be necessary, or desirable to make alterations.
SELECT TRAVEL HOLIDAYS - BEDFORD'S ONLY AWARD-WINNING TRAVEL AGENCY
Independent and family-run travel agent, with a dedicated team of travel specialists with decades of experience, at Select Travel Holidays, you can be assured of first-class customer service and making your dream holiday a reality.
Let our website inspire you, give us a call, or pop in to our shop on Mill Street, Bedford, where you'll be greeted with a friendly smile, and our travel specialists will take care of all the details of your next holiday, so all you have to do is enjoy exploring the world! Whether an all-inclusive luxury resort, an epic rail adventure, or a small group tour, and everything in between, we're here to help you discover the world's most beautiful and exciting destinations - on land or at sea!