Head to South America's west coast and discover the eclectic country of Ecuador, whose diverse landscape encompasses Amazonian jungle, Andean highlands, and the unique Galapagos Islands, a renowned haven for wildlife. On its mainland, discover the colonial riches of the capital, Quito, immerse yourself in local Amazon life, get your thrills ziplining, hiking, whitewater rafting, horse riding, or mountain biking at Banos, and recharge in Papallacta, before flying out to the legendary Galapagos Islands for three nights aboard Xavier III, with daily excursions to discover the wildlife on the islands and the surrounding seas.
- Small group tour!
- No single supplement!*
- Explore Quito
- Get your adrenaline fix in the adventure playground of Banos
- Join a local family for two-nights in the Amazon, learning about daily life, traditions, customs, and wildlife
- Recharge and relax in Papallacta
- Snorkel at Isla Lobos, North Seymour, and Sullivan Bay
- Visit Mosquera Island, and wander along its beach, looking out for wildlife
- See nesting seabirds at North Seymour
- Walk along the giant lava formations of Santiago Island
- Hike to the viewpoint on Bartolome Island for some of the best views of the islands
- View Galapagos tortoises up close at the Charles Darwin Research Station, and learn about the organisation's conservation efforts
- Boat tour around Academy Bay
- Overseas transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Accommodation: 8 nights' hotel accommodation, 2 nights' simple village cabanas/homestay (multi-share), 3 nights' aboard the Xavier in twin-share cabins
- Meals: eight breakfasts, five lunches, and five dinners
- Tours, excursions and activities, as described (activities described as optional may incur a locally-paid fee)
- Services of a Chief Experience Officer (CEO)/Naturalist Guide in the Galapagos Islands (certified by the Galapagos National Park Authority), and CEO in mianland Ecuador, and local guides
- International flights are not included, but can be arranged by our dedicated travel agents
- Day One - Quito
- Days Two and Three - Banos
- Days Four and Five - Tena
- Days Six and Seven - Papallacta
- Day Eight - Quito
- Day Nine - Puerto Baquerizo Moreno
- Day Ten - North Seymour/Mosquera Island
- Day Eleven - Santiago Island/Bartolome Island
- Days Twelve and Thirteen - Puerto Ayora
- Day Fourteen - Quito
Various 2019 dates available
International flights are not included, but can be arranged by our dedicated travel agents
Contact one of our dedicated travel specialists today to enquire about this holiday
01234 326 778
Or pop in to our Bedford store to talk to us about this holiday face-to-face
*No single supplement - based on sharing accommodation with a member of the same sex. However if you require or prefer a room of your own, please note that a small surcharge will apply
**Itinerary is subject to change, as on occasion it may be necessary, or desirable to make alterations.
North Seymour Island
SELECT TRAVEL HOLIDAYS - BEDFORD'S ONLY AWARD-WINNING TRAVEL AGENCY
Independent and family-run, with a dedicated team of travel specialists with decades of experience, at Select Travel Holidays, you can be assured of first-class customer service and making your dream holiday a reality.
Let our website inspire you, give us a call, or pop in to our shop on Mill Street, Bedford, where you'll be greeted with a friendly smile, and our travel specialists will take care of all the details of your next holiday, so all you have to do is enjoy exploring the world! Whether an all-inclusive luxury resort, an epic rail adventure, or a small group tour, and everything in between, we're here to help you discover the world's most beautiful and exciting destinations - on land or at sea!