Explore the stunning Galapagos Islands and their legendary, unique wildlife - with many species not found anywhere else in the world - on this wonderful, island-hopping itinerary which has been endorsed by world-renowned primatologist, Dr Jane Goodall, and gives back to local communities on Floreana Island.
- Small group tour!
- No single supplement*
- Learn about Galapagos' unique wildlife at the Charles Darwin Research Station
- Look out for Darwin finches and lava lizards in a cactus forest and enjoy a swim in Las Grietas
- Snorkel in the clear waters off Loberia beach and discover a kaleidoscopic marine world
- Hike up the Sierra Negra Volcano and walk around the rim of the Galapagos' largest volcanic crater and take in spectacular views
- View giant tortoises up close in their natural habitat and admire flamingos and basking iguanas
- Overseas transportation during tour, including internal flights
- 6 nights' accommodation in hotels, plus two nights in a G Adventures-supported community guesthouse
- Meals: 8 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners
- Activities and excursions, as described
- Services of a local CEO, Chief Experience Officer/Naturalist Guide and local guides
- Isabela Municipal Tax
International flights are not included, but can be arranged by our travel specialists
- Day One - Quito
- Day Two - Puerto Ayora
- Days Three and Four - Floreana Island
- Days Five and Six - Isabela Island
- Day Seven - Puerto Ayora
- Day Eight and Nine - Quito
Contact one of our dedicated travel specialists today to enquire about this holiday
01234 326 778
Or pop in to our Bedford store to talk to us about this holiday face-to-face
*No single supplement - based on sharing accommodation with a member of the same sex. However if you require or prefer a room of your own, please note that a small surcharge will apply
**Itinerary is subject to change, as on occasion it may be necessary, or desirable to make alterations.
SELECT TRAVEL HOLIDAYS - BEDFORD'S ONLY AWARD-WINNING TRAVEL AGENCY
Independent and family-run, with a dedicated team of travel specialists with decades of experience, at Select Travel Holidays, you can be assured of first-class customer service and making your dream holiday a reality.
Let our website inspire you, give us a call, or pop in to our shop on Mill Street, Bedford, where you'll be greeted with a friendly smile, and our travel specialists will take care of all the details of your next holiday, so all you have to do is enjoy exploring the world! Whether an all-inclusive luxury resort, an epic rail adventure, or a small group tour, and everything in between, we're here to help you discover the world's most beautiful and exciting destinations - on land or at sea!