From the winelands and Lake District of Chile, and the colourful coastal town of Valparaiso, to the delightful Argentinian waterfront town of Bariloche, a day as a Gaucho, and the cosmopolitan city of Buenos Aires, this ten-day small group tour combines the highlights of Chile and Argentina on an adventure filled with glorious landscapes and cities
- Small group tour
- No single supplement*
- City tour of Santiago
- Indulge in wine tasting during a Santiago Region Winery Tour
- Visit the colourful seaside town of Valparaiso
- Explore the charming Lake District town of Pucón
- Scenic drive through the Seven Lakes District
- Visit an estancia and enjoy a Barbecue lunch for a day as a gaucho
- Explore Buenos Aires, the 'Paris of South America'
- Overseas transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Accommodation: 8 nights' hotel accommodation, plus overnight bus
- Meals: Eight breakfasts and one lunch
- Tours, excursions and activities: Santiago Region Winery Tour, City tour of Santiago, and Estancia visit and barbecue lunch (full day)
- Services of a Chief Experience Officer (CEO) and driver throughout, and local guides
- Days One to Three - Santiago, Chile
- Days Four and Five - Pucón, Chile
- Days Six to Eight - San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina
- Days Nine and Ten - Buenos Aires, Argentina
Various dates available
Contact one of our dedicated travel specialists today to enquire about this holiday
01234 326 778
*No single supplement - based on sharing accommodation with a member of the same sex. However if you require or prefer a room of your own, please note that a small surcharge will apply
**Itinerary is subject to change, as on occasion it may be necessary, or desirable to make alterations.
Argentinian bbq lunch
SELECT TRAVEL HOLIDAYS - BEDFORD'S ONLY AWARD-WINNING TRAVEL AGENCY
Independent and family-run, with a dedicated team of travel specialists with decades of experience, at Select Travel Holidays, you can be assured of first-class customer service and making your dream holiday a reality.
Let our website inspire you, give us a call, or pop in to our shop on Mill Street, Bedford, where you'll be greeted with a friendly smile, and our travel specialists will take care of all the details of your next holiday, so all you have to do is enjoy exploring the world! Whether an all-inclusive luxury resort, an epic rail adventure, or a small group tour, and everything in between, we're here to help you discover the world's most beautiful and exciting destinations - on land or at sea!