The Amazon Rainforest, known as the world's lungs, is vast and stretches into nine countries, including Peru. This nine-day Amazonian adventure is a dream come true for wildlife lovers, offering the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to see life 'on the river' up close, exploring the wildlife of the Amazon on excursions - both at day and night - led by expert guides, whilst enjoying the comfort and intimacy of a relaxing Amazon river boat.
- Small group experience (maximum 30)
- Visit a local Shaman
- Explore the Amazonian town of Nauta
- Watch as the jungle comes alive with nocturnal species with night time excursions
- Spend two full days exploring the Pacaya Samiria National Reserve with an expert Amazonian guide, keeping your eyes peeled for wildlife, including sloths, monkeys and more!
- Learn about efforts to rehabilitate and reintroduce orphaned manatees to the Amazon Basin at the Amazonian Manatee Rescue Centre
- Overseas transfers and transportation, including arrival transfer and internal flights
- Accommodation: 6 nights aboard the Amatista Amazon Riverboat, and two nights in hotels
- Meals: eight breakfasts, six lunches, six dinners
- Tours, excursions and activities, as described
- Services of a representative in Lima, certified Amazon Reserve naturalist guides and support staff aboard the Amatista
International flights are not included, but can be arranged by our travel specialists
- Day One - Lima
- Day Two - Iquitos
- Days Three to Seven - Pacaya Samiria National Reserve
- Days Eight and Nine - Lima
Various dates available
Contact one of our dedicated travel specialists today to enquire about this holiday
01234 326 778
*Itinerary is subject to change as on occasion it may be necessary, or desirable to make alterations.
SELECT TRAVEL HOLIDAYS - BEDFORD'S ONLY AWARD-WINNING TRAVEL AGENCY
Independent and family-run travel agent, with a dedicated team of travel specialists with decades of experience, at Select Travel Holidays, you can be assured of first-class customer service and making your dream holiday a reality.
Let our website inspire you, give us a call, or pop in to our shop on Mill Street, Bedford, where you'll be greeted with a friendly smile, and our travel specialists will take care of all the details of your next holiday, so all you have to do is enjoy exploring the world! Whether an all-inclusive luxury resort, an epic rail adventure, or a small group tour, and everything in between, we're here to help you discover the world's most beautiful and exciting destinations - on land or at sea!