This trip combines the Sacred Valley and iconic Machu Picchu and Lake Titicaca, with some bikes, kayaks and high-energy thrills, making it the perfect mix of culture and adrenaline.
- Small group tour
- No single supplements!*
- Explore Cusco, the city renowned for its Inca ruins and colonial buildings
- Two days cycling in the Sacred Valley, visiting the historic sites and a women's weaving co-operative
- Embark on the famous Inca Trail, passing Inca ruins and incredible scenery, before arriving at the iconic Machu Picchu where you'll enjoy a guided tour
- Two days kayaking and exploring the islands of the expansive Lake Titicaca
- Transportation between destinations and to/from included activities
- Accommodation: 10 nights' hotel accommodation, three nights' camping, one night homestay
- Meals: 14 breakfasts, five lunches, four dinners
- Tours, excursions and activities, as described (activities described as optional may incur an additional cost)
- Services of an experienced local CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, plus specialist Inca Trail CEO on hike
International flights are not included, but can be arranged by our travel specialists
- Day One - Lima
- Day Two - Cusco
- Days Three to Five - Ollantaytambo
- Days Six to Nine - Inca Trail
- Day Ten - Cusco
- Days Eleven to Thirteen - Puno and Lake Titicaca
- Days Fourteen and Fifteen - Lima
Various dates available
Contact one of our dedicated travel specialists today to enquire about this holiday
01234 326 778
*No single supplement - based on sharing accommodation with a member of the same sex. However if you require or prefer a room of your own, please note that a small surcharge will apply
**Itinerary is subject to change, as on occasion it may be necessary, or desirable to make alterations.
Inca Trail Warriors
Ccaccaccollo Community Women's Weaving Co-Op
Parwa Community Restaurant, Sacred Valley
SELECT TRAVEL HOLIDAYS - BEDFORD'S ONLY AWARD-WINNING TRAVEL AGENCY
Independent and family-run travel agent, with a dedicated team of travel specialists with decades of experience, at Select Travel Holidays, you can be assured of first-class customer service and making your dream holiday a reality.
Let our website inspire you, give us a call, or pop in to our shop on Mill Street, Bedford, where you'll be greeted with a friendly smile, and our travel specialists will take care of all the details of your next holiday, so all you have to do is enjoy exploring the world! Whether an all-inclusive luxury resort, an epic rail adventure, or a small group tour, and everything in between, we're here to help you discover the world's most beautiful and exciting destinations - on land or at sea!