Meet G Adventures - here, at Select Travel Holidays, we think they're awesome!
But what do we love about them?
Well, there's tons of reasons, but here's our top 5...
- Small groups, but big adventures! - G Adventures are small group specialists, making them ideal if you're looking for camaraderie, exciting experiences, unbeatable access, the ability to go off the beaten path, freedom and flexibility. You won't be herded about on a big coach - heck, you might even explore your destination by bike, tuk-tuk, camels, private van, or commuter train! You'll get to know your fellow travellers better, bonding over the incredible experiences you'll share, and learn more about your destination and its culture, history, people and food, from your CEO (Chief Experience Officer).
- Local leaders - You want to really get to know a place? Get the local secrets from your CEO, who'll be local to the region you're exploring, and whose passion and knowledge about the places you'll be visiting can't be beaten. And G Adventures go beyond just hiring local tour guides, they believe in giving back to the local communities wherever possible, using local businesses rather than large, impersonal, international chains, so not only will the money from your trip go back to the community, you'll benefit too, getting more of an authentic flavour.
- Lifetime deposits - we love the flexibility this allows you, if - for whatever reason - you need to postpone or cancel your trip, you don't lose out! You can simply use your deposit for another trip or time when you are ready, and if you really can't, it can be transferred to a friend or family member.
- It's great for solo travellers - if you're travelling solo, G Adventures are ideal! Firstly small groups somewhat less daunting, and easier to be sociable, but there's no single supplement as there's a room-share option available, if you're happy to share with a member of the same sex. So you don't have to pay extra travelling by yourself, and you have a built-in travel buddy from the off. But if you'd really prefer to have your own room, that's an option too!
- Freedom and flexibility - G Adventures offer a fantastic mix of included experiences and activities, as well as some optional activities on some trips, and plenty of free time for you to explore or relax as you please! It's your holiday and how you want to see the world!
Tried and Tested!
Our marketeer and touring specialist Amy has enjoyed two trips with G Adventures (so far!), having sailed the Greek Islands from Athens to Mykonos and gone on her own 10-day Inca Journey with them, so they come highly and personally recommended. Amy has written about both of her unforgettable trips, and you can read about her Greek sailing odyssey and her Inca Journey, but she's always happy to answer any questions too!
Contact our team of travel specialists today to find out more!
01234 326 778
OR CHECK OUT MORE BELOW...